Sign in to follow this  
Frink 182

Having problems with baseline

While tinkering with the baseline adjustments Im noticing that they dont quite work like Id like them to. Currently, I have the baseline rank set at last player selected(10 teams, 1 QB, set at 20). I have the adjustment set at 1.0, however the 8th QB(Favre). Am I doing something wrong, or is it supposed to be the 8th QB set at 0 with these settings? I thought under these settings that the last QB selected, or 20th ranked QB should be set at 0.

-Issac

Sorry, I accidently deleted part of my post. What I was trying to say is I thought with the settings I have, baseline rank 20 with a 10 team 1 starting QB league, that the 20th QB should be set at 0. However Im receiving Favre, the 8th ranked QB, as the QB set to 0. Is this correct?

-Issac

Hi Isaac. It should be what you are saying. 10 teams, 2 QB each, last player drafted and 1.0 in the adjustment box = 20th ranked QB for the baseline. Does it show 20 for "Adjusted baseline rank"? on the inputs tab?

Did you re-compile the cheatsheets after making the change to the overall ranking method and inputs? You'll need to do this to see the impact on the overall rankings.

Ok, slightly different settings change but same result today. Settings are...8 Teams, 2 Starting QBs 1 backup, completions 2, attempts -1, INTs& Fum -2, Pass Yds 25 per point, Rush Yds 15 per point, TDs 6, Baseline rank 16.0, Adjustment 1.0, Adjusted baseline 16.0. Just compliled sheets and the 9th QB, McNair 387.4 ranked 46, valued at 0.

Glitch in the system or with me?

-Issac