Sign in to follow this  
dowata

Draft Buddy Updates

Mike - The draft buddy and cheatsheet compiler worked so great on my first draft that I cannot wait to use it on my next. This is the most amazing FF product out there. I forgot when you told us the next update was coming. I draft again on 8/14 and hope to have the latest and greatest in place.

I have been following your draft on in the $5,000 Challenge - not too shabby. I noticed that you also ended up with Freddie Jones at TE. Do you think he has potential?

If you remember, I am the guy who drafted Portis, Harrison, Taylor, Barber, and George in the first five rounds using the Draft Buddy. I ended up with Freddie Jones too. I am working a deal to spin off George for Gonzales just to make sure but look forward to your thoughts on Jones. I will be rooting for another FFToday victory.

Dowata

Hi dowata,

Next update to the Compiler/Draft Buddy will be this Thursday!

I'm pretty happy with my Champs team. Don't like drafting in no-man's land (9th pick) but it worked out OK...

Brunell, Mark JAC QB - 7

Gannon, Rich OAK QB - 8

Stewart, Kordell CHI QB - 3

Bennett, Brandon CIN RB - 6

Bettis, Jerome PIT RB - 7

Dillon, Corey CIN RB - 6

Faulk, Kevin NEP RB - 10

Gordon, Lamar STL RB - 5

Henry, Travis BUF RB - 9

Bradford, Corey HOU WR - 5

Holt, Torry STL WR - 5

Horn, Joe NOS WR - 10

Johnson, Kevin CLE WR - 9

Kennison, Eddie KCC WR - 9

Muhammad, Muhsin CAR WR - 3

Jones, Freddie ARI TE - 7

Ricks, Mikhael DET TE - 6

Carney, John NOS PK - 10

Cowboys, Dallas DAL DT - 3

Ravens, Baltimore BAL DT - 5

Not too stoked on Freddie Jones, he could have a decent year though, considering the youth and inexeperience of the Cardinals receiving corps.

Yeah, nice job Mike. Gannon/Henry/Dillon/Horn/Holt is a great first 5. I haven't heard great things about Freddie Jones, but hard to figure out how the talent he displayed in the early years could just disappear.