Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

Keeper Tab and copy and pasting

For some reason my Draft Buddy 1.1 does not have a keeper tab...is this right?....Also trying to copy past team names and owners from 1.0 to 1.1 and I couldnt get it over...any reason why....or is there a way to get it over without having to retype each one?....Love the Summary tab by the way....very helpful....

Hi Dan. Draft Buddy 1.1 does have a keeper tab. You think I would take that out on you, without saying anything? :thumbsdown: It should come up when you run Buddy Setup assuming you have a number greater than 0 entered into the keepers option on the setup tab. Or you can use Format > Sheet > Unhide and choose keepers tab there.

On the copying and pasting, um, the reason it is doing that is because of something in the programming intended to make Draft Buddy work faster during the draft. It definitely works faster (good) but then has some minor inconveniences like this. Here is what you do:

1. Close both of your copies of Buddy.

2. Open both of them and choose "Disable Macros" on each.

3. Proceed copy and paste. Shouldn't be a problem.

4. Save both. Close both. Re-open 1.1 and Enable Macros as you normally would.

Thanks Mike for some reason my keeper tab did not show up in version 1.1....I unzip and start over again....thanks for the help

Hi Dan. Draft Buddy 1.1 does have a keeper tab. You think I would take that out on you, without saying anything? :cheers: It should come up when you run Buddy Setup assuming you have a number greater than 0 entered into the keepers option on the setup tab. Or you can use Format > Sheet > Unhide and choose keepers tab there.

On the copying and pasting, um, the reason it is doing that is because of something in the programming intended to make Draft Buddy work faster during the draft. It definitely works faster (good) but then has some minor inconveniences like this. Here is what you do:

1. Close both of your copies of Buddy.

2. Open both of them and choose "Disable Macros" on each.

3. Proceed copy and paste. Shouldn't be a problem.

4. Save both. Close both. Re-open 1.1 and Enable Macros as you normally would.

Thanks.... Opening them up and disabling the macros worked for me also. Now I was able to do the cut and past from last years version :P