Sign in to follow this  
PistolPete2432

Draft Pick Trade

Once Amish Posts in here and the trade goes through on Yahoo! I will lock the topic and update the Draft Picks Page.

Once again the trade:

Suck My Ditka Gets -- Marcel Shipp and an '06 1st Round Pick

Amish Drive By -- Santana Moss and Fred Taylor

The trade:

Fred Taylor and Santana Moss for our 2006 first round pick and Marcel Shipp

just posting to say that its right and i am willing to do it :thumbsup:

Any thoughts on the trade? IMO Suck My Ditka made out better but who knows with this one. Depends on how high that pick ends up to be. :angry:

If Fred Taylor can play, then Amish does a bit better. Santana Moss is ok. To be honest, I don't value draft picks all that much. If it is the number 1 pick, maybe Ditka wins.

I don't see a winner/loser in the trade. I think Amish really wanted another starting RB and I think he got a fair deal.

This deal depends on Freddie. Fred already has bad knees and he tore both the MCL and PCL, which is almost as bad as tearing the ACL. Plus the Jags are close to getting Henry from the Bills, which means they don't expect Fred to play very much this year. Moss doesn't impress me much.

Shipp is probably going to be a backup this year, and the first round pick next year might not produce till 2007.

Fred will alsmot for sure be starting for the Jags barring any injuries since Henry was traded to tennessee.

Trade went threw, so go ahead and send the payment request. Topic Locked.