Sign in to follow this  
TyCobb

Looking for another good RB?

I'd be willing to trade Corey Dillon if you want him.

He got 222 pts. last year and was a top 7 RB - good as gold in a 3 RB league like this.

I'll consider all offers, but my preference is young players / #1 picks.

Get him while you can - he'll probably go fast. :rolleyes:

Why are you dismantling a team that was a championship contender? First you trade Owens for Williamson and a pick, now you're offering Dillon... with Peyton Manning at the peak of his powers, you were in a prime position to win it all the next year or two... if it ain't broke, why fix it?

Why are you dismantling a team that was a championship contender? First you trade Owens for Williamson and a pick, now you're offering Dillon... with Peyton Manning at the peak of his powers, you were in a prime position to win it all the next year or two... if it ain't broke, why fix it?

:first: I think we are all trying to figure that one out. It's not like your rebuilding, all you doing is tearing it down with the hopes that you may, one day, be back to where you were when you took it over??? Still can't figure that out.

But you do have an offer.

Not dismantling. I still plan to win this year. But SOMEBODY's got to challenge Dr.J in three years. May as well be me.

:pointstosky:

But SOMEBODY's got to challenge Dr.J in three years.

I wouldn't count on that. :banana: :thumbsup: :lol:

This thread is pretty greta. I have a feeling this could be some bump material down the line.

Not dismantling. I still plan to win this year. But SOMEBODY's got to challenge Dr.J in three years. May as well be me.

:banana:

I'm not going anywhere. Have a balanced, young core at every position, plus already have 2 number 1's next year. But since you've dismantled, who's going to challenge me this year?? :thumbsup:

:)

I'm not going anywhere. Have a balanced, young core at every position, plus already have 2 number 1's next year. But since you've dismantled, who's going to challenge me this year?? :unsure:

You've got midgets that will always be looking over their shoulders at the next threat, time will not be kind. :ph34r:

This is great. Makes two of my 06 draft picks more valuable by the day. :unsure:

I wouldn't count on that. :first: :) :wub:

:banana:

I'm not going anywhere. Have a balanced, young core at every position, plus already have 2 number 1's next year. But since you've dismantled, who's going to challenge me this year?? :cheers:

You've got midgets that will always be looking over their shoulders at the next threat, time will not be kind. :ph34r:

your on crack

:lol:

I'm not going anywhere. Have a balanced, young core at every position, plus already have 2 number 1's next year. But since you've dismantled, who's going to challenge me this year?? :thumbsup:

your on crack

And so are you thinking this set of studs isn't going to compete with you this season. Gruden is going to turn Griese into the next Rich Gannon and the rest will be history.

:)

I'm not going anywhere. Have a balanced, young core at every position, plus already have 2 number 1's next year. But since you've dismantled, who's going to challenge me this year?? :unsure:

your on crack

And so are you thinking this set of studs isn't going to compete with you this season. Gruden is going to turn Griese into the next Rich Gannon and the rest will be history.

When did I say you wouldn't compete? :unsure: I just said I'm not going anywhere. Lay the pipe down, it's really messing with your head! :P

When did I say you wouldn't compete? :unsure: I just said I'm not going anywhere. Lay the pipe down, it's really messing with your head! :P

But since you've dismantled, who's going to challenge me this year?? :)

:unsure:

And I don't do drugs, just weed.

When did I say you wouldn't compete? :huh: I just said I'm not going anywhere.  Lay the pipe down, it's really messing with your head! :)
But since you've dismantled, who's going to challenge me this year?? :lol:

:blink:

And I don't do drugs, just weed.

All I asked was who? But, your still a year away from joining the big boy of the league. Have fun scrapping out your playoff spot. I'll be happy to kick your ass once you get there! :(

i am still waiting for an offer that does not include two starters and two first round picks.

If you want to trim that offer down to 2 players not 4...then i am still willing to negotiate.

i am still waiting for an offer that does not include two starters and two first round picks.

If you want to trim that offer down to 2 players not 4...then i am still willing to negotiate.

AKA if you want to take a pile of crap for him, I'm game. Anything fair and I'll fish elsewhere. :lol:

AKA if you want to take a pile of crap for him, I'm game. Anything fair and I'll fish elsewhere. :D

AKA, Tuna has met someone who negotiates like he does. :thumbsup: Hold his feet to the fire Ty!!

AKA if you want to take a pile of crap for him, I'm game. Anything fair and I'll fish elsewhere. :thumbsup:

AKA, Tuna has met someone who negotiates like he does. :D Hold his feet to the fire Ty!!

:thumbsup: