Sign in to follow this  
TyCobb

Tuna, I'm confused ...

It seems Dr.J has openly admitted your Lombardi team is better than his and has rejected your "leave the league forever" bet. I give him props for being man enough to admit it.

But he's apparently confident in his Landry League team. And you seem equally confident in your's. So why are you ducking that bet and hiding behind the fact that you've offered a bet he has already rejected?

If you are confident enough to name your team "2005 Landry League Champs", it should be an easy $200, no?

Especially since your turning 100k a month now. :thumbsup:

Something's fishy here, Tuna (pun intended). :mad:

It seems Dr.J has openly admitted your Lombardi team is better than his and has rejected your "leave the league forever" bet.  I give him props for being man enough to admit it.

But he's apparently confident in his Landry League team.  And you seem equally confident in your's.  So why are you ducking that bet and hiding behind the fact that you've offered a bet he has already rejected?

If you are confident enough to name your team "2005 Landry League Champs", it should be an easy $200, no?

Especially since your turning 100k a month now.  :mellow:

Something's fishy here, Tuna (pun intended).  :lol:

i could take the bet...but 5 years...? a little sketchy

I am not planning on being in this league for 3 years never mind 5. I could take the bet take his money for a couple of years and head out early..but that would be equally sketchy.

I made my offer. I plan on sticking in Lombardi or Shula for long term, proilly not both.

I own a business that eats about 110 hours a week out of me, fantasy football, while i remain a dominant player, is a luxury, a frivolity i can ill-afford. I am married now, and i plan on stacking dollars for the next few years, in an effort to retire at a reasonable age.

I remain confident in my team, but i just don't have a "5 year plan" for fantasy football. Personally i think thats for suckers. I am trying to win right now. While i agree its a bit of a longshot, i do have a chance, and i am very happy about that.

honestly if i can win Landry and Lombardi this year, i will no doubt retire from all 3 FSA Leagues.

Thanks for the trade and good luck in the future.

BTW, i am grosssing a $100,000 a month, not taking home. I have expenses like employees, loans, vehicles, fuel..that no doubt will cost me $75,000-$80,000...but i will take $25k a month take home any day. :lol:

Good luck and i will see ya on opening day! :wall:

I remain confident in my team, but i just don't have a "5 year plan" for fantasy football. Personally i think thats for suckers. I am trying to win right now. While i agree its a bit of a longshot, i do have a chance, and i am very happy about that.

honestly if i can win Landry and Lombardi this year, i will no doubt retire from all 3 FSA Leagues.

Makes me wonder why you don't restrict yourself to redraft leagues. It seems disingeneous to join a dynasty league with plans to win money now and then bail.

Sort of messes up the integrity of the league if you ask me.

I'm a flaming pvssy and know that I will lose the bet. Yet rather than sack up and admit it, I'll make up an elaborate story about how busy I am and how much I make. Since no one cares about my pages of BS, hopefully I will bore them into forgetting about the original point.

:unsure:

I remain confident in my team, but i just don't have a "5 year plan" for fantasy football.  Personally i think thats for suckers.  I am trying to win right now.  While i agree its a bit of a longshot, i do have a chance, and i am very happy about that.

Makes me wonder why you don't restrict yourself to redraft leagues. It seems disingeneous to join a dynasty league with plans to win money now and then bail.

:unsure:

Also amusing that he would choose to make a "ban bet" given these invented circumstances. Or that he agreed to take the 5 year bet if it included both leagues.

"I plan on leaving the league at the end of the season, but let's have a ban bet to see who should leave the league. I'll still take a 5 year bet as long as it includes both leagues, even though I plan on quitting both because FF is stupid"

All adds up to: Tuna is skeered little girl.

I remain confident in my team, but i just don't have a "5 year plan" for fantasy football.  Personally i think thats for suckers.  I am trying to win right now.  While i agree its a bit of a longshot, i do have a chance, and i am very happy about that.

Completely agree, if you don't plan to stick out leagues, then stick to redrafts. To join a dynasty and not plan to be sticking around for 5 yrs throws off the competitive balance of the league, and is selfish, arrogant, and not in the best interest of the league.

Completely agree, if you don't plan to stick out leagues, then stick to redrafts. To join a dynasty and not plan to be sticking around for 5 yrs throws off the competitive balance of the league, and is selfish, arrogant, and not in the best interest of the league.

:huh:

But at the same time, tuna's been "threatening" to leave this league ever since I joined. He's not going anywhere, and his willingness to accept the 5 year bet if it included Lombardi indicates this as well.

This is just his sorry attempt at ducking the bet without looking like a little girl, and it's not working. He's just making himself look like more of a sissy with each passing post.