Sign in to follow this  
Dan Sez

Week 7 Divisional Matchups

3 slobber-knockers headline this card

Chaos Theory vs Jed's Clamp It

Jed's Clamp It really needs to start knocking down the guys ahead of him in his divison. With the Colts on a bye, it takes Peyton Manning and Marcus Pollard out of his lineup. Jimmy Smith also just got back from suspension only to go back to the bench for his team's bye. Chaos Theory really is struggling with a lack of running backs. Marshal Faulk seems to be always off the field and James Stewart has taken up permanent residence there. Hines Ward and Byron Leftwich are in the bye lounge area.

borg0403 vs Mountain Madness

Borg is missing one of his best weapons in Marvin Harrison this week. Joining Harrison on the pine will be Antwaan Randle El and Edgerrin James. Correll Buckhalter has some injury questions. Mountain will be missing Emmitt Smith (injury, bye), Antowain Smith (injury) and Matthew Hattchette (bye).

Red October vs Blitzen Bombers

Red is blue about missing some major Wide Out power this week (Plaxico Burris and Anquan Boldin). Jeff Blake takes a bench this week to no one's notice and TE Dallas Clark also take a break. Blitzen has a bunch of injuries (Joe Jurevicius, Eric Johnson, Jerry Porter). Blitzen only drops the Steelers DT and James Mongro to byes.

Predictions? Smack Talk? Road Rash? I will try not to miss the deadline this week to add mine.

Dan Sez:

Red is blue about missing some major Wide Out power this week (Plaxico Burris and Anquan Boldin).

Actually, they've been missing for some time. THANK YOU! That's my act!

Dan Sez:

Predictions?  Smack Talk?  Road Rash?  

I'm seriously considering road rash.

My suggestion is for Orgazmo to play Boerigter. I know he hasn't done squat but he's about to light me up for three scores.

See "McCardell" for more information...

I will take the following:

Chaos Theory over Jed's Clamp It

Mountain Madness gets his first victory over borg

Blitzen Bombers but the boom on Red October

whoisjgalt:

Dan Sez:

jgalt, good luck tonight. Hope Green gets you a ton of yardage throwing to Dunn { :mad: } setting up old man Mort for his six field goal game. Final MNF score KC 25 - Choakland 10. :mad: Again, good matchup regardless of outcome.

FourTwoOh:

whoisjgalt:

Dan Sez:

jgalt, good luck tonight. Hope Green gets you a ton of yardage throwing to Dunn { :mad: } setting up old man Mort for his six field goal game. Final MNF score KC 25 - Choakland 10. :P Again, good matchup regardless of outcome.
What is it - Mort & Dunn vs Green & Rice & Jolley? I think that's right. And you've got a 12ish point lead. I guess I've got to hope for good nights from both QB's.

Have fun watching (rumor has it that it may be blacked out here in the Bay Area :mad: ). And good luck to you too.

Good game FourTwoOh - here and in PissyPants.

That's two weeks in a row that I beat the same guy in both leagues.

But Blitzen isn't in PissyPants :mad: .

I lost yet another game, I am thinking of firing myself as coach and see if Bill Parcells can turn my team around as well! I am thinking of changing the team's name to Mountain Sadness!