Sign in to follow this  
Dan Sez

Week 4 critical matchups

3 conference games Divisional Wins are the #2 tie breaker.

Low Level Owls vs Forty Acres

Aggies vs Longhorns, does it get any further down and dirty than this? LLO has established a strong start. Will LonghornDD be able to pull off an upset? Forty Acres is still scrambling from the loss of M.Bennett but other than that, I.Bruce and T.Taylor will be taking a bye this week. LLO has more injury reports to deal with but many are probable and he only loses his Texan players and S.Moss to byes.

Dark Side of the Moon vs Chaos Theory

Another divisional leader trying to establish early dominance. Chaos will be missing M.Faulk (injury/bye) and Andre Johnson (bye) plus Chaos has the unenvialbe situation of pondering when punk Owens will get his butt suspended. Meanwhile Dark Side sees Tory Holt on the bench (bye) as well as a series of nagging injuries to P.Price, S.Alexander, and I.Hilliard.

Red October vs Fightn' Whities

Neither has a divisional win and both need this game to keep from falling out of the race. Red October already has 2 Divisional loses so this game is even more critical for him. Red's choices for QB this week are not great (J.Blake @ Dallas and Tim Couch @ Pitt). Other than that, a small injury worry with Plax is the only thing outside of byes to strike his roster. Whities lose out on C.Martin and W.Crebet for bye action. Holmes apparent return to power really helps out this roster.

Predictions? I post mine Saturday.

Gimme these picks...

40 Acres

DSotM

Fightin'W's

It would be fun to have a contest where we predicted the rest of the season and the winner gets extra FA points next year or even better, a low level draft pick, yes I know this won't fly, just trying to make the very different even more so! :D

Pale Rider:

Gimme these picks...

40 Acres

DSotM

Fightin'W's

It would be fun to have a contest where we predicted the rest of the season and the winner gets extra FA points next year or even better, a low level draft pick, yes I know this won't fly, just trying to make the very different even more so!   :D  

Interesting thought. It would have to be something everyone wanted to play along with. Think about variations and we can discuss it in Jan/Feb

Orgazmo:

Gimmie

Chaos Theory

Having this come from the cursed FF'er of the year, I now realize that any efforts to win this week will be completely futile.

..thus I'll pick:

40 Acres

Dark Side

but the 3rd one is tough - do I go against O's call and pick him (thus having the curse take a week off in matchup results but not on picks) -or- do I pick the same as him since his FF curse has more to do with fraft choices, trades, and team management than it does to his picks?

Whities

whoisjgalt:

his FF curse has more to do with fraft choices, trades, and team management than it does to his picks?  

I heart my players. They are merely in a crysalis stage but will soon blossom into a beatiful butterfly.

Team management I'll give you.

My curse is limited to self-application, so you don't need to worry about me giving your team cooties. :D

Here I am with the Word...

Dark Side will overshadow Chaos

40 Acres will be too far for the Owls to fly

White brilliance blinds the Red O.

total selections

Low Level Owls 2

Forty Acres 3

Chaos Theory 2

Dark Side of the Moon 3

Red October 0

Fightn' Whities 5