Sign in to follow this  
singman

Draft Pick Trade!

Joeyjoejoe and I have made a draft pick trade. I will be giving Joey my 1st,2nd, and 4th round picks for his 1st,2nd and 8th round picks. If anybody has a problem with this let me know. Opinions? Comments? I am still looking to improve my draft status so let me know offers. I am looking to get an extra 1st round pick!

Originally posted by GameDay Guru:

I'll give you my first round pick for your second round pick and a hundred bucks.

Gamer's Inc.

LOL.

I see no problem....

Joe actually makes out according to the draft pick calculator

Joe gives 2, 23 and 95 over all picks

(value 3002)

Singman gives 5,20 and 44 over all

(value 3339)

I actually like Joe getting the extra 4th as opposed to Singamn moving up 3 spots in the 1rst.

Doesn't really matter because I am a drafting genius and will consistantly take all your money.

I like it too!

I can still get a solid stud at 5th and the 20th pick is nicer than my 23rd (of course). Basically I get 6 picks in the top 50...works for me!

Steve , Was there really that much difference between Shaun Alexander and LT2 - to give up a 4th rounder for and 8th rounder ? Good Luck -- Thiugh I think Joey made out like a bandit on this deal !

Originally posted by The Moz:

Steve ,  Was there really that much difference between Shaun Alexander and LT2 - to give up a 4th rounder for and 8th rounder ?  Good Luck -- Thiugh I think Joey made out like a bandit on this deal !

Depends on how you feel about the value between 2 and 5. I know most of you feel there is not much difference in value between 2 and 5 so I got hosed. I on the other hand feel there is a lot of difference in value between 2 and 5. I am probably wrong but we shall see!

;)

Originally posted by singman:

Depends on how you feel about the value between 2 and 5. I know most of you feel there is not much difference in value between 2 and 5 so I got hosed. I on the other hand feel there is a lot of difference in value between 2 and 5. I am probably wrong but we shall see!

;)

Sorry nSteve -- for some reason I thought you traded for the # 3 pick -- doh !

In this case depending who you pick it might work out VERY good for you. That is if you pick who I think you traded up to take ;)