Sign in to follow this  
singman

Getting into the top 3

Christgs80, Joeyjoejoe, and Gamedayguru - What would it take for me to move into the top 3? Let me know!

Both of you,

By trading for my 5th spot you would be giving up 2 or 3 spots in the first round. So to compensate I will give those 2 to 3 spots back in subsequent rounds. Being that the first round holds more importance than the rest of the rounds I would be willing to give you those spots back in 2 rounds. IE I pick 2nd or 3rd in the first and I give you my spot in the 2nd and 4th. I would also be willing to take the spot and a 10th round pick for my 2nd and 3rd.

I'm on the fence about it. I sent you an offer but I think we're not even on the same page.

The more I think about it...the more I like my #2 pick. I believe there are 3 Backs i'd like to have for the next few years and going second guarantees I get one of them. Going 5th means I have to take a chance that one of my 3 slips to 5th or I take my chances with someone i'm less than confident about.

Steve -- If you want to trade down -- let me know -- and let me know what you would be interested in.

Originally posted by pigskindolt:

I'm at 4 and would be willing to trade down.If anyone is interested.

Pigskin how about something like this :

My 1st and 5th round picks -- for your 1st and 7th round picks.