Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Trading Block Activated

It took me awhile to find the settings. Man, the LM is full of options. Anyway, you can shop players on the trading block or make individual trade offers now. Check it out-- under Transactions.

Here's my trading block:

RB Duce Staley, PIT

RB Lee Suggs, CLE

WR Jimmy Smith, JAC

WR Rod Smith, DEN

WR Eric Moulds, BUF

WR Brandon Stokley, IND

WR Keenan McCardell, SD

I'm looking for a two for one. Any two of mine for one of yours and I am not seeking a massive upgrade.

I will consider a 3 for 2.

4 for 3 anyone?

What I really need is roster space to add a little depth to my IDPs. I don't want to toss any of these on waivers, especially the receivers. I'll probably dump Staley when I have to, but I'm just sayin... some of you could use the depth.

I would even do a 3 for 1 or a 4 for 2, but I would expect a "reasonable" upgrade from one of yours.

And of course, since my issue is IDP depth, I will consider 1 for 1s if you're offerring IDPs, but I am selective about them.

Guest perch44

man, those guys are just plain $hit, kind of like the rest of your team :o :mad: :lol: :)

man, those guys are just plain $hit, kind of like the rest of your team :o :P :banana: :clap:

Another noob who will soon learn to respect both league's elders. Nice rooks you have there rook. ;)

I might be willing to part with 1 top Defensive guy for a decent #2 RB