Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

One hell of a game

Man, that was one hell of a game last night! We (down in miami) have some of the poorest fans in the NFL! Just before the 4th quarter started about 1/3 of the fans left. Geesh, they have no faith in the Phins! Than again, they have to watch the Phins either loose in the 1st round of the playoffs or not watch em at all :mad:

This was an incredible weekend of football. I sat in a sports bar most of the day and didn't know which tv to watch.

NE HOU-- I thought that was going to end in a tie. Hard hitting game.

SF GB-- The Packers are playing the best football in the NFC, the 9ers 2nd best.

DAL CAR-- Whew, intense game!

PIT CLE-- Another intense fight.

IND BUF-- Bills D rocked and just fell short.

SEA BAL-- No comment. eek!

NYJ JAC-- These teams are playing good football too.

SL ARI-- These teams both sucked.

CHI DEN-- Shanahan choking away his own season, but it was a war.

OAK KC-- :shaking head: The Chiefs are so overrated. The Raiders are playing better football than most think, also.

TEN ATL-- Reeves has the Falcons playing angry. They'll win a few down the stretch.

MIA WAS-- Ricky to the rescue!

Intense day of football.

Wow, for real Zap. I was flipping between the games on DirecTV and I rarely stayed on one game for a full drive because there was so much going on and so many good games. Baltimore/Seattle was beyond belief and the sweet part about it was that that game was running so behind, much of the good stuff happened after most of the other games (save NE/Hou) were decided. Man, I went over to a frined's house to watch Oak/KC in high def and driving over I feared there'd be nothing to watch as it was 14-0 with the Chiefs driving at the time. Turned out to be damn exciting and almost a sweet in-your-face win for the Raiders. Watching Ricky pull me back into the GOIDPANKAL game in the 4th quarter in high def was fun too. :)