3. Williams, Shaun- Seek- 9.00

3. Minter, Mike- Shark- 9.00

5. Woodson, Darren- Peer- 8.75

6. Archuleta, Adam- Scorg- 8.25

7. Harrison, Rodney- Crank- 7.75

8. Dawkins, Brian- Friar- 7.50

8. Stoutmire, Omar- Friar- 7.50

10. Williams, Roy- Prozac- 7.25

Roy Roy is on vacation this week. I need a db. Any suggestions?

I'm pleased with my late round defense at this point. Gold and Claiborne are over achieving. Grant would be higher had I started him both weeks. Sirmon is lurking just out of the rankings. My early round leap for Roy Williams is the only disappointment. Oh yeah, It's only week three now. :)

Ed Reed will not lead GOIDPANKAL in scoring. Sweetleaf's high risk/reward DL setup is working out for now. That is all. Carry on.

I'll trade your Minter or Lassiter for Roy Roy. :)

My linebackers are a huge disappointment so far. Maslowski 6 tackles, Brooking 12, and only 1 assist between the two of them. I have a bunch of guys who are more tackle machines than playmakers and they aren't making the tackles right now. That's bad. Wilson's getting to the ballcarrier but Gold looks like the big play maker. Hicks is doing all right... I wanted Rice and I was hoping to steal Rucker late but to no avail. I'm only really happy with my DBs at this point, although I'm worried I will start the wrong one more often than not.

t.j:

I'll trade your Minter or Lassiter for Roy Roy. :)

My linebackers are a huge disappointment so far. Maslowski 6 tackles, Brooking 12, and only 1 assist between the two of them. I have a bunch of guys who are more tackle machines than playmakers and they aren't making the tackles right now. That's bad. Wilson's getting to the ballcarrier but Gold looks like the big play maker. Hicks is doing all right... I wanted Rice and I was hoping to steal Rucker late but to no avail.

Sheesh, I can find a better DB in free agency than anything you have to offer. :P

I think we all wanted Rucker at the same point in the draft and 420 got lucky in the order. Isn't that often the case though?

And don't worry about Wilson. He's going to blow up along with the rest of that Denver defense this Monday. He'll force a fumble, get a sack or two, have a dozen tackles and probably a td. I'm thinking Deltha Oneal would be a great DB for me this week. :D

Zap:

Ed Reed will not lead GOIDPANKAL in scoring. Sweetleaf's high risk/reward DL setup is working out for now. That is all. Carry on.

Reed's the real deal! The only early mistake i made was taking fricken Dwight "i cant make a tackle/sack if my life depended on it" Freeney. :)

Diesel07:

Zap:

Reed's the real deal! The only early mistake i made was taking fricken Dwight "i cant make a tackle/sack if my life depended on it" Freeney. :)
Reed is for real. He's not the tackler that some other safeties are, but he's damn good. He is probably as good a playmaker from the position as any in the league, and still oh so young. I thought about taking him to back up Roy Roy, but I was drastically seeking receivers when you drafted him.

Freeney's best weeks are ahead of him. I had him #2 on my DL board and moaned when you took him. He's a little dinged this week and the booboo slowed him last week. Speaking of my DL board, #1 was Jason Taylor, who did go first and hasn't been heard from since. I read he's got a booboo too?

Zap:

Sheesh, I can find a better DB in free agency than anything you have to offer. :D

I think we all wanted Rucker at the same point in the draft and 420 got lucky in the order. Isn't that often the case though?

And don't worry about Wilson. He's going to blow up along with the rest of that Denver defense this Monday. He'll force a fumble, get a sack or two, have a dozen tackles and probably a td. I'm thinking Deltha Oneal would be a great DB for me this week. :)

I was really hoping you'd trade for Minter since Mike has a bye this week too. Yeah, you should definitely pick up O'Neal, he's good for at least 9-10 tackles this week.

t.j:

I was really hoping you'd trade for Minter since Mike has a bye this week too. Yeah, you should definitely pick up O'Neal, he's good for at least 9-10 tackles this week.

Like you, there's nobody on my team I want to drop at this point. I'm afraid the Mutts are going to have a good week against me, just like my first two opponents did. There's a handful of DBs I think could have nice weeks on Prozac, but I'm torn as to who to use. I love the tension in the Mia/Buf Moulds/Surtain/Marion situation, and thought it would be fun to join in and have some IDP interest in the Sunday Night game. I do like Oneal against the Raider offense, but I have a no cornerback rule and Gold is plenty of exposure to the Raiders for one team. I'm looking at qbs most likely to throw picks and that's not a very exact science. Sigh. This is so much fun!

I'm also wondering wsis between Keenan and Josh Reed. I have a feeling the Dolphins are going to quadruple team Moulds if they don't poison him first.

I've got McCardell in for now, because he seems more consistent/reliable/boring. I have three wrs on bye this week! :) :D

I hope Freeney can pick it up because if not he will be seeing the bench soon. I feel confident with my Nick Barnett pickup off waivers. He had an awesome week aginst Det and he said he felt more comfortable than the 1st game. I needed insurance since Colvin is now out :) and my backup LB (Coakley) has a bye. D-Brooks better step it u too.

Zap:

Roy Roy is on vacation this week. I need a db. Any suggestions?

After many interviews and much deliberations, we've decided to prescribe Prozac for the Seattle rookie and AFC player of the week, Ken Hamlin. There's an outside shot he'll even keep his roster spot. Alot of pressure on him this week because after drafting Roy Roy, I didn't intend on carrying a second DB.

Btw, the idp notes at this site and put together by our own TR are excellent. Very nice work, bud. In my wildest dreams I wouldn't have done so nice a job for Mike! :)