Sign in to follow this  
Zap

t.j... the trade we discussed...

RoyRoy 4 Aqua Boldin

My other DB, Hamlin-Sea, with whom I was very pleased, is both dinged and losing minutes to the injured player he replaced who is now healthy. I'm only carrying 5 defenders until I finalize a different trade I'm working, and Holdman is probably not playing again. I'm running out of time this week to field a full roster and need RoyRoy, but will make the deal early in the week for either Anqy... or that other guy wasting away on your bench if you prefer. wink

Ok I made you an offer with the guy I think you were talking about. Lemme know.

Hey Zap. What is this "WRONG GUY TRY AGAIN" crap? Send me the offer including "that other guy wasting away on your bench," I'm not interested in guessing games.

t.j:

Hey Zap. What is this "WRONG GUY TRY AGAIN" crap? Send me the offer including "that other guy wasting away on your bench," I'm not interested in guessing games.

Sorry to inconvenience you. I'm happy with Aquaman as originally agreed...

If I make the trade with SONM then I will need Boldin as he is targetted so much more than you other offerrings. I was thinking Wayne would suffice.

You reject my proposal without explanation or counter? Or did you include a message I have missed? We do have a deal one way or the other, right?

Sorry, I don't have an explanation other than I think Wayne is more valuable to me than Williams would be. Saturday night I was looking at my lineups and I realized Wayne was my favorite of my WRs after Toomer, Smith, and maybe Rice, and I put him in my lineup accordingly. I'm also not so sure how much I want Williams. I'll still trade Boldin or Kennison for him though if you're interested. Is that what you meant when you said you assume we still have a deal one way or another?

Would you have dealt Wayne when I was negotiating my way down your wrs? I wonder.

The answer to your question is "yes"

I need Chambers to break his neck real soon.

I'm not going to feel like you went back on your word or something if you don't want the deal. We've had another week to see them work, and you have every right to change your mind.

That being said, I'll put the offer back in while watching Chambers break my heart. You jinxed me focker! :mad:

I don't jinx people. I prophesize.

Well, as strange as this sounds I hope he does better for you than he did for me. I know you understand. I do doubt the feeling is reciprocated though. :mad:

Since you're a Dallass fan, it doesn't sound all that strange!

And I still have Boldin in my other league, so it's ok with me if he improves. :mad: