Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

T. Henry scoring error

September 11, 2003 11:41 AM ET

Bills: Stat change for Henry

The News

According to the Buffalo News, the NFL's official scorers have reviewed last week's game and changed a fumble by Travis Henry to an aborted play, shifting the blame, and the negative yardage, to Drew Bledsoe. They ruled that Bledsoe didn't get Henry the ball. So Henry finished with three more yards, from 86 to 89, as the Bills lost three yards on the play.

Our View

This is big news for fantasy leagues, and it may change the outcome of more than a few games. In leagues that combine rushing and receiving yards, Henry went from 123 total to 126 total. He also had 37 receiving yards. Many leagues award performance points in 25-yard increments, so the change means another point for Henry. Also, in leagues that take away a point for fumbles, Henry just got a point back and Bledsoe lost one. Have fun sorting this out.

Hey you won already, fock off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I'll let Yahoo worry about this?

Guess I should see what's up in the PR Department with the Weekly, huh?

Diesel07:

o, well just incase i loose 1st place by 1-2 points...remember this :mad:

Yahoo did a nice job correcting these type of errors when I had a team there a couple years ago. I'll let them fix it. If they don't, I will. If I can't, your protest is duly noted.

Yahoo fixed it. Bledsoe got dinged and Henry got three back. It is reflected in your totals.