Prozac Attack takes from Crankshaft Grinders

Clinton Portis

Peter Warrick

Jon Kitna

Cranksaft Grinders take from Prozac Attack

Fred Taylor

Chad Johnson

Quincy Carter

Deal 1 seems to have a win win flavor to it. TR insures the flake Corey Dillon while gaining Urlacher.

Crank gets his Raider QB against the Lions while adds Pittman who is slowly becoming more of the man in Tampa, and a nice fill in for the missing Urlacher.

Deal 2 is a wait and see for both of us in my opinion.

Fred Taylor has as rough a schedule as any back around, but gets the Saints in week 16 if Crank and Freddy are still around. Chad Johnson is money and the addition to Mason/Chambers makes this as good a wr trio in the league for someone who once bemoaned his receivers. Quincy is probably just fill, but the loss to Tampa could spark life into Dallas for an unexpected ride to the playoffs. I hope he kicks butt, and replaces Gannon/Tewey in the Crank's lineup. I'm just not willing to bank on it.

I prefer Kitna and with Brooks and Plummer on my team, I see the Bungle as a starting candidate for several weeks, certainly the next two. I've started Warrick every week in another league, and this guy has been under the readar in a big way this season. I'm sure I'll miss Chad, but...

I'd rather risk my wrs than my RBs. Portis was the biggest name in this deal and I hope he stays healthy and that offense gets rolling. I "still" think the Broncos are the best team in the league, if they can get some reliable play at QB and the great Fake Snake is back in two weeks after I'm possibly done with Kitna.

I look at Sharky at 6-2 with Bulger/McNair, JSmith, Toomer, Wayne/Rice, Sharpe, Ricky and Stephen, and I had no confidence in my league leading first place ultra consistent Prozac eaters. Jamal/Clinton is a strong counter to Ricky/Stephen and like I said, I'd rather risk my wrs.

Of the Stud RBs only Faulk has sustained a serious injury, and it won't surprise me at all to see a few more fall in the coming weeks. I expect Michael Bennett to come back very very strong, and if so, I am no longer shopping him. I want the security of a good back on my bench down the stretch to go with the Studs I'm starting.