Sign in to follow this  
slash

Free agency

I didnt realize we didnt have FA in our league site. we can only pick up players through waiver wire..

i think thats wrong.. there needs to be WW right after the games, and then FA's on a first come first serve basis..

every league i know is that way..

do you guys agree?

if so.. we can prolly change it for this week or next week.

let me know

I didnt realize we didnt have FA in our league site. we can only pick up players through waiver wire..

i think thats wrong.. there needs to be WW right after the games, and then FA's on a first come first serve basis..

every league i know is that way..

do you guys agree?

if so.. we can prolly change it for this week or next week.

let me know

Well if you put it this way yeah i can agree with that. We could do two rounds of waivers and FCFS all day friday when there is no sat or thurs game. When there is we will only have onw waiver and FCFS on wednesdays. In your email i thought you were saying dump the WW and go only FA's. But now that you say it like this im not opposed to it. But the rules say there will be no changes durring the season. I'm not opposed to this I like it alot but the rules are the rules. My worry is that if we decide to change this now and go againts the rules, what will happen when another situation arives? I just dont want any finger pointing going on. I think that if we were to do this it would have to be a 100% vote.

what does everyone else think of this?????

I inquired about making free agent pick ups before the season started and the comish's decided against it.

I like FA's unfortunately the decision has already been made. I would like to change this rule in '06.

I inquired about making free agent pick ups before the season started and the comish's decided against it.

I like FA's unfortunately the decision has already been made. I would like to change this rule in '06.

Agreed

ok.. the difference at the timewas that we said no pickups of any kind during the offseason.. FA or WW.. thats different.

and I never remember seeing anything about no FA AT ALL... The rosters are big so its little movement but FA and WW are two different things and so should be handled that way.

we can have everyone on waivers until tuesday night after the games and then the WW runs and you can claim any players you like.. i say make it 4 rounds. and then after that... i should be able to go pickup someone if i want to without being penalized on my waiver wire position... what if i want to just pick up a def for a week... i shouldnt have to get kicked to the back of the line for that.

I say we put it up for a vote and if we get more than 75% to agree we start it next week..

what do you guys think?