Sign in to follow this  
sloracer

***Bring It Bandy***

Come on Bandy... Bring on that voodoo that you doo. Ronnie, Joe, and the fat stuffed pepper. Lets get it on! <_<

Come on Bandy... Bring on that voodoo that you doo. Ronnie, Joe, and the fat stuffed pepper. Lets get it on! :banana:

Yeah, got your spell! A little Red C-Pepper, a little goat Horn, and a special Graham cracker. I'm shipping this voodoo stew overnite....enjoy it Slo-MO. :)

And all you have playing this week are Manning, S. Smith, Plaxo, and some dude named Randy. :(

Anybody got Tonya Harding pipe dudes phone number? ....and do they make trips to the bay area? Why me? :cry:

Joe Horn practiced. :headbanger:

Joe Horn will play. :banana:

Joe Horn plays great against the Falcons. :doublethumbsup:

So bandwagoneer starts Joe Horn. :pointstosky:

What evil propagandist puts out info like this. :thumbsup:

Joe Horn practiced. :lol:

Joe Horn will play. :)

Joe Horn plays great against the Falcons. :wall:

So bandwagoneer starts Joe Horn. :rolleyes:

What evil propagandist puts out info like this. :D

Randy Moss gets Injured (looks serious)

Randy Moss comes back 3 plays later (focking decoy)

Randy comes in on 2nd down ( :banana: )

What da hell, What da hell

Thomas Jones questionable all week

Thomas Jones ot lose carries to Cedric even if he plays

Thomas Jones is never a good play when he's injured

Jerome Bettis is a lock for a TD without Big Ben and Ward in

4 carries for 4 yds later, What da hell, What da hell in the NFL. :mad:

I call upon the Peyton gods to strike down upon Bandy with great anger and furious vengeance.

:ph34r:

Randy Moss gets Injured (looks serious)

Randy Moss comes back 3 plays later (focking decoy)

Randy comes in on 2nd down ( :wall: )

What da hell, What da hell

Thomas Jones questionable all week

Thomas Jones ot lose carries to Cedric even if he plays

Thomas Jones is never a good play when he's injured

Jerome Bettis is a lock for a TD without Big Ben and Ward in

4 carries for 4 yds later, What da hell, What da hell in the NFL. :mad:

I call upon the Peyton gods to strike down upon Bandy with great anger and furious vengeance.

:ph34r:

I have Randy in my local league. :(

I will lose both games this week and the blame has to go with myself and the stoopid GM decisions.

MFFL

Didn't trade FucPepper

Started Horn :cry:

Replaced Chris Perry with FWP :wall:

Local league

Started Chris Henry :wall:

Kept Chris Brown, Antowain Smith, and Aaron Steckler on the bench. :wall:

Peyton will get enough points for you tonight. But I wished Moss would have put up 'Moss' numbers because the gap of 23.3 points is enough to toy me with. :(

Bandy i am thinking the FF gods might be with you ! You don't have your best player Westy this week , Horn pulls out at the last second , Daunte trhows up a goose -- yet you are 23.5 point ahead with only a slumping Peyton Manning to play for his team. Granted I would give the edge to to Sloro as Manning should post solid numbers but you got a shot !

Granted I would give the edge to to Sloro as Manning should post solid numbers but you got a shot !

Manning playing the porous D of St. Louie. :( But your statement is only a tease...and I will watch tonight's game as Manning stuggles early. So I HAVE to watch the entire game. And around 12:45 Manning throws an insignficant pass for 15 yards....and he finishes the game with 24 MFFL points. :mad: :banana: :cry:

I want him to score often early...so I can get to sleep.

MNF + EST= :angry:

I want him to score often early...so I can get to sleep.

MNF + EST= :D

If Manning scores early I will be like :wall:

Then in my drunken stooper I will forget to pay attention when he gets picked and starts handing off to the Edge. Hell, with my luck he may just post a nineriffic performance for like 19 points.

Still a great game to watch.

I would think Manning would have no problem having an awesome day and easily getting you 24 points -- but after throwing up an egg on SF who maybe has the worst pass D in the league or among the worst -- who knows.

at any rate it is far from a gimme either way.

in the 2nd inter division battle the assmegs have 3 victories essecitally sown up barring miracles , while the asshats have 1 victory in the books and 2 games that could go either way ( sloro - Bandy and Tsunami - LODD )!

I would think Manning would have no problem having an awesome day and easily getting you 24 points -- but after throwing up an egg on SF who maybe has the worst pass D in the league or among the worst -- who knows.

at any rate it is far from a gimme either way.

in the 2nd inter division battle the assmegs have 3 victories essecitally sown up barring miracles , while the asshats have 1 victory in the books and 2 games that could go either way ( sloro - Bandy and Tsunami - LODD )!

looks like me and slo both need high scoring games...and i need mr questionable to turn back into mr consistant and for wilkins to go off as well

i see the glass half full :cheers:

i see the glass half full :cheers:

If it's half full with Jim Jones' Kool-Aid....I drinking it!! :cheers: I am the FF gods play toy. :banana:

Checked quickly after the game last night, looked close (2 points?) I was adding up yardage and TD points and was like there is no way I caught Bandy.....

Good one! Anyone have time to post the scores?

I think The Cheat hates me so I'm afraid to even ask    

...........there is no way I caught Bandy.....

I think The Cheat hates me so I'm afraid to even ask    

SLO you are a cruel SOB!!! :unsure:

Translation of your question: "I added up the points and I know I beat bandy by 2 points but I'll pretend that I don't know that I won. And I'll ask surprised when someone posts the score." :rolleyes:

Shaker here, That fat excuse for a double decker bus got me 4 yards TOTAL and I still beat you by 2 points.

Is that better?

I'm just playing anyway, although being a cruel SOB is really ruining my "nice guy" persona (that and The Cheat not being on speaking terms with me)

That was one of those close games that makes watching two teams I hate exciting. Luv that foosball. :thumbsup:

Now, what was the total score so I can update my sig.

Shaker here, That fat excuse for a double decker bus got me 4 yards TOTAL and I still beat you by 2 points.

Is that better?

I'm just playing anyway, although being a cruel SOB is really ruining my "nice guy" persona (that and The Cheat not being on speaking terms with me)

That was one of those close games that makes watching two teams I hate exciting. Luv that foosball.  :doublethumbsup:

Now, what was the total score so I can update my sig.

I didn't watch any of the second half....it would have been like watching a Charlie Brown cartoon. 'Don't do it Chuck. Lucy is only going to pull the ball away again.'

4th Quarter...Manning 6 yd. TD pass to Harrison. Good Grief!! :(

Here's what you have been waiting for.....

NorCal Builders 88.10

Carolina Voodoo 86.10

Final

So Cheat and you are not 'speaking'. And I thought she was my rival. :P

You had to know it ! I think Slo paid manning to to go "slo " just to torcher poor bandy ! :lol:

You had to know it ! I think Slo paid manning to to go "slo " just to torcher poor bandy ! :thumbsdown:

I hear SLO tells all the boys to go 'slo'. :huh: