Sign in to follow this  
rurbaniak

I'm hit.

I would say that Jgalt is a lock against me this week.

2 TE's on BYE, and 1 Injured.

1 K, and is on BYE.

Short 3 RB/WR's due to BYE.

All my QB's are either injured or backups.

:lol: :cry:

stretch those FA points out

Problem is I can only get up to 3 guys. Damn, I should of noticed this sooner.. :thumbsup:

He can always trade for players currently on other rosters.

I have 4 or 5 TE as others have a few to spare.

Free agents are getting a bit thin by now.

He can always trade for players currently on other rosters.

I have 4 or 5 TE as others have a few to spare.

Free agents are getting a bit thin by now.

What's the deadline for me to make a trades for this week?

I dont see anything in the rules about a weekly trade deadline

Trades:

1. Trades can be made of players, draft picks and free agent points under the correct conditions

2. Players maybe traded at any time excluding the period from midnight of the Friday following the 10th NFL regular season week of play until midnight of the Sunday following the first round of NFL playoffs unless specifically prohibited.

3. The Trade Czar or the Commissioner must approve Player trades.

4. The Commissioner is the only one who can approve a Trade Czar trade.

5. The Trade Czar is the only one who can approve a Commissioner trade.

6. Trades that include both the Trade Czar and the Commissioner must be approved by 7 votes of the Assembly.

7. After posting approval of a trade (via email and/or message board announcement) there is a Standard period of review for the Assembly to air concerns about the trade.

8. Owners may use the newly acquired players for lineups and games while the dispute process is being resolved.

9. Any points scored by traded players on a roster from a trade that is subsequently Rejected will be changed to zero for that slot and the game result may change.

10. Owners may not trade newly acquired players until the Trade Challenge period has passed.

11. Owners may use acquired draft picks while the Challenge Period is still in effect.

12. An owner, who trades draft picks that are used, will be stuck with the choices made if those trades are subsequently rejected and returned to the original owner.

13. Owners may only trade draft picks of the next three drafts. As long as a draft is being conducted, it cannot be discounted from this calculation. Example: until the June draft is passed, owners can only trade picks in the current draft, the coming August draft and the next season's June draft.

14. Free Agent points may only be traded during the Active Season.

15. (Edit 03/31/04) No decision to change restrictions on trading Free Agent points was taken. This issue maybe discussed in the post season before salary retention is completed.