Sign in to follow this  
GDogg

Kevin Jones to Start on Sunday

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four
I'll be sure to bump this topic when he starts.  :doublethumbsup:

Why? Most people seem to think he'll play/start anyway. I'd just be concerned about how many carries he gets and wether or not he'll last the whole game.

:D

yep, me too

I'll be sure to bump this topic when he starts.  :doublethumbsup:

Why? Most people seem to think he'll play/start anyway. I'd just be concerned about how many carries he gets and wether or not he'll last the whole game.

i can't see kj getting 25 carries and being "the" guy sunday. no way.

in short, there is no viable ff option on the lion offense sunday. period.

I'll be sure to bump this topic when he starts.  :wall:

:::whew::: I was starting to get worried, then you posted this. Since you've been pretty consistently incorrect about anything to do with your team, I'll take this as great news. KJ for 130 and 2 TDs. :wall:

I'll be sure to bump this topic when he starts.  :wall:

:::whew::: I was starting to get worried, then you posted this. Since you've been pretty consistently incorrect about anything to do with your team, I'll take this as great news. KJ for 130 and 2 TDs. :o

and you probably ignored me last week and kept the lions defense on your bench.

brilliant.

your ff teams blow anyway if you're sweating pinner, bryson, kj.

Starting Ronnie over him at this point despite his significantly more difficult matchup...

:wall: :wall: :rolleyes:

Screw Kevin Jones. :wall:

from the lips of mooch today (from detlions.com):

On whether FB Cory Schlesinger will start

“No, Paul (Smith) will start. Cory will play and start in three special teams and Paul will start at fullback and also play special teams. Cory will spot play (Paul Smith) this week.”

On RB Kevin Jones’ availability

“We didn’t bang him. He practiced today and yesterday. He is telling me he is going to go. How it feels – he will learn as he starts getting hit. We have alternated too with Artose Pinner in there for him and Shawn Bryson in there for him.”

"We have alternated too with Artose Pinner in there for him and Shawn Bryson in there for him.”

What the hell? Does that mean he will get his usual Mariucci 8-10 touches? If he gives him the damn ball today he'll run all over the Browns. Trus me, I am a homer and my 9 yr old son could run for over 100 yds against them but will Jones get the damn ball?