Sign in to follow this  
dreamforever20

holcomb? or Martin?

who should I start....im thinkin im leaning towards holcomb because he is facing a weak oakland defense...and martin wont be the starter all year...so at least i will have holcomb on the bench...and not a back up....

i'd start holcomb if i was in that situation. he is more proven.

Your not really supposed to post team management questions in this forum, but i'd go with Martin also..

as a bills fan im not expecting big numbers(fantasy wise) from holcomb, he might have a couple games where he throws for multiple TD's but i would not expect a lot of yrds.

this week against the raiders may be a multiple TD week but mcgahee is saying he is going to tear them up so im expecting the same kind of production from holcomb that he has produced these last 2 weeks. in my league he's averaging around 15 pts.

w/ that said i think martin is more attractive 1) because he is in a pass happy offense 2) he's playing the 'aints. the only thing that would keep me away from martin this week is they are saying they want to run the ball more....but ill believe that when i see it.