Sign in to follow this  
Restore-The-Lions-Roar

Don't you hate when.....

Don't you hate when your trying to figure out which RB your going to sit, but you check to see who is going to be televised, and that helps sway your decision.

I have Dunn on Monday night.

I have J. Lewis being televised on the 4 O'Clock games, here in Detroit.

And I love watching my players on TV.

But, the problem is that I really want to start DD over J. Lewis, but I can watch Lewis on TV.

Would I be crazy to start J. Lewis over DD, just because I get to see J Lewis on TV?

Guest matuski
dumb theory

the object is to score the most points not watch your player? :thumbsup:

I thought the object was to have fun? Anything besides having fun sounds like the dumb theory to me.

dumb theory

the object is to score the most points not watch your player?  :thumbsup:

I thought the object was to have fun? Anything besides having fun sounds like the dumb theory to me.

If watching your player, even if it causes you to lose, is what makes the game more fun for you - by all means.

I have more fun when I win.

And is it going to be fun to watch Jamal Lewis get 20 carries for 40 yards anyways? As a Bears fan, sure... But if I were a Jamal owner, watching that would piss me off more than anything.

dumb theory

the object is to score the most points not watch your player?  :thumbsup:

If watching your player, even if it causes you to lose, is what makes the game more fun for you - by all means.

I have more fun when I win.

No kidding, I have Lewis and if I had DD, I would be starting him over Lewis without a second thought. This is one of the worst games of the year to start Lewis.

There's that, or watching Jamel finally break out of his shell, and getting in the end zone once or twice (praying everyday that will happen)

This is not the theroy I use. I just like getting a chance to watch my players on TV, when I can.

I'm gonna end up starting, Dunn and DD though.

But, DD hasn't been doing anything either.