Sign in to follow this  
Restore-The-Lions-Roar

What WR would you pick today

Looking back at my draft results, I wish Moss was taken earlier so I wouldn't have used my second round pick on him. No rbs I wanted were left when my pick came in the middle of the round because it so heavy on rbs; so I decided to go wr - wr in the second and third because no one had even taken one yet. I drafted Moss at 2.06 :) and CJ at 3.07 B). But if Moss was gone I would of gone w/ Holt, TO, or Marv. In fact I almost had TO - he went 2 positions before me.

Side note - I took S Smith in the fifth and traded him up for Lamont Jordan Because I needed a solid rb; no regrets w/ that decision.

steve smith will have 30% more points than any other WR by season's end.

B)

got the same look when i said in the beginning of the season that he'd be a top 3 WR.

by the end of the season you'll be pretending you said it.

I agree with everybody so far, but I would add Fitz and Boldin to that list. Here would be my top 7.

TO

Holt

Chad

Steve Smith

Santana Moss

Fitz

Boldin

I put Steve Smith slightly lower since he had two bad games with 4 HUGE games.

how quickly we forget randy moss. the guy was scoring very well before ge got hurt last week. at this point i'd only trade randy for TO, Holt, CJ, and maybe Steve Smith. he needs to develop some chemistry with Collins, and once that happens people will be back on the bandwagon.

how quickly we forget randy moss. the guy was scoring very well before ge got hurt last week. at this point i'd only trade randy for TO, Holt, CJ, and maybe Steve Smith. he needs to develop some chemistry with Collins, and once that happens people will be back on the bandwagon.

We haven't forgotten Randy, we are just scared that this injury might linger so he could miss a total of 2 to 3 games. We are also scared Randy's injury might linger longer than 2 or 3 weeks (like last year when he was not the same after the injury).

TO

Moss

Holt

CJ

Harrison

Steve Smith (I had Mush last season... no matter what anybody says about CAR being a run first team, they love to put it in Delhomme's hands... Making happy FF'ers who own CAR WR's.)