Sign in to follow this  

Shipp/Arrington info?

My research has come up empty.....anyone in the know?

www.ourlads.com

check the depth charts out...Shipp is still the starter, im not sure of the amount of carrys will be given to each but im pretty sure Shipp will see the majority

Pencil in JJ for 6 carries for -3 yards

3 receptions for 2 yards :lol:

Um, is there such a thing as "AZ homers"? I wouldn't guess it by looking at their attendance. :wub:

Yes there is a$$hat. Shipp starts, JJ gets carries. It's been about 2/3 - 1/3 split recently. Shipp will get the ball around the goal line, if they ever get there. They been scoring outside the 10 yard line lately.

Ummmm....Arizona has a running game? I would stay far away from anyone that has anything to do with running the ball in Arizona till further notice.

Ummmm....Arizona has a running game? I would stay far away from anyone that has anything to do with running the ball in Arizona till further notice.

I concur.

Um, is there such a thing as "AZ homers"? I wouldn't guess it by looking at their attendance.  :mad:

Yes there is a$$hat. Shipp starts, JJ gets carries. It's been about 2/3 - 1/3 split recently. Shipp will get the ball around the goal line, if they ever get there. They been scoring outside the 10 yard line lately.

:headbanger:

arizona homers or anyone

i could get arrington via trade in my dynasty league for brandon jones. running backs are the strenght in our league. (which is quite common in most leaques)

is there any hope for this guy? :( or :rolleyes:

thanks

I think Arrington is going to keep getting about 6 carries a game and when/if he finally makes something happen he will begin to get more. If the Cardinals are only going to run the ball 15-17 times a game and splitting the carries it won't matter who the starter is.