Sign in to follow this  
Return of the King

Bruce

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

(On if WR Isaac Bruce is any closer to being able to play)

“I think he gets better every day, but we’re just going to have to wait and see. This was something that was kind of extensive, and he’s working hard to get back.”

What does that mean? Is he friggin playing or not? I have Curtis in the starting lineup if Bruce is holding a clip board again. :headbanger:

What does that mean? Is he friggin playing or not? I have Curtis in the starting lineup if Bruce is holding a clip board again. :headbanger:

If you read between the lines, you will see it is unlikely he will play.

Hth

Just came down from the Rams...

Things look slightly worse for the Rams' receiving corps. Isaac Bruce has been downgraded from questionable to out because of a toe injury. Bruce wasn't expected to play this week anyway, but now there is no chance for him to suit up. Perhaps more worrisome is the downgrade of Torry Holt from probable to questionable because of a knee injury. Holt played last week after being listed as questionable all week. He said he felt fine in the early part of that game, but the knee started to get sore as the game wore on. Holt will probably still go on Sunday, but everyone would prefer that the knee gets better instead of worse considering he didn't do much of anything in practice this week.

Just came down from the Rams...

Things look slightly worse for the Rams' receiving corps. Isaac Bruce has been downgraded from questionable to out because of a toe injury. Bruce wasn't expected to play this week anyway, but now there is no chance for him to suit up. Perhaps more worrisome is the downgrade of Torry Holt from probable to questionable because of a knee injury. Holt played last week after being listed as questionable all week. He said he felt fine in the early part of that game, but the knee started to get sore as the game wore on. Holt will probably still go on Sunday, but everyone would prefer that the knee gets better instead of worse considering he didn't do much of anything in practice this week.

Both of those announcements are good news to me then. The Saints defense is garbage and I think even Martin can pick them apart. I need Curtis to come up big this weekend.

Finally, A positive post from MBK4...its about time !! :banana:

I play against Holt this weekend

how does this bode for my antowain smith start in 3 leagues?? good i think (no shootout/big lead for rams).