Sign in to follow this  
drmusicboy

Tatum Bell or Mike Anderson?

Which one of these two RB's is the starter, on better play during a week? I am not sure the situation in Denver as both have pretty even stats thus far this season. Do I avoid both, or is there a clear choice over one of the two? Any advice would be nice. If both are bad then screw it and throw in Chris Perry!

Be like Shanahan and ride the hot hand which is Bell at the present time. Anderson has been slowing down compared to the good start he had at beginning of season. Bell is very explosive and can do a lot with 10 to 15 carries. I have both and am going with Bell.

I have Anderson and I have to start him but I think Bell is really making a bid to be the starter. He has even been in during goal line plays. He is obviously much more explosive but MA has his moments.

I'm debating on who to start between Stecker, Shipp, and MA. Thoughts? I am starting Bell too.

Ouch, that is one crappy selection. Maybe Stecker, the rams suck. I never start two RB from the same team. Too hard to predict. Shipp has really been disappointing. I think the Titans/cards game will be a shoot out too. Not much time for running.

QUOTE (hawk82 @ Oct 22 2005, 10:04 PM)

I'm debating on who to start between Stecker, Shipp, and MA. Thoughts? I am starting Bell too. 

Ouch, that is one crappy selection. Maybe Stecker, the rams suck. I never start two RB from the same team. Too hard to predict. Shipp has really been disappointing. I think the Titans/cards game will be a shoot out too. Not much time for running.

Yeah, I know. We can start any 5 skill position players. I am going with Plummer, LT2, FWP, Bell, Hakim, and probably Stecker. I could probably get Marion Barber and start him. Normally I have Taylor and Galloway to chose from.

I have both Bell and Anderson and J Lewis in a league where there are threshholds before you get any real points. The emphasis is on big performances. not many smaller contributing performances. Therefore, in order to insure I get the big rb performance from the Denver rbs, I will be starting both Anderson and Bell instead of Lewis. Should be interesting to see if this works out. :banana:

Be like Shanahan and ride the hot hand which is Bell at the present time. Anderson has been slowing down compared to the good start he had at beginning of season. Bell is very explosive and can do a lot with 10 to 15 carries. I have both and am going with Bell.

Good start in beginning of season??? Anderson got me a big goose egg week one!! I have both, Anderson has burned me both times I played him, while Tater has got me a win both times I played him...Going Tater all the way!!