ZeroTolerance

Keyshaun blasting Irvin

That has to be one of the Greatest Interviews in NFL History !!!  :lol: 

Funny Stuff !  :cry:

the funniest part was when:

keyshawn "You didn't block"

Irvin "yes i did"

Keyshawn "no you didn't"

Irvin looking like maybe i snorted a little too much and said "okay well i didn't" :lol:

Keyshawn "You couldn't play for Parcells"

irvin looking shocked

Keyshawn "You could playfor the Rams though" :lol:

Is there a link to the interview somewhere?

http://rapidshare.de/files/6664097/...yshawn.wmv.html

:ph34r:

Link doesnt work

Keyshawn is a CLOWN - Irvin was the #1 receiving option in Dallas when they went to 3 SBs, while Keyshawn couldn't even beat out Wayne Chrebet as a rookie, when Chrebet practically walk-on to the Jets. ( I played with Chrebet at Hofstra, and Keyshawn cried like a little b*tch when Wayne started over him)

I'm not a Dallas fan, but I am a fan of Irvin's - during his career, and even more after his playing days. :lol:

Honestly I think they are carbon copy's of one another.

Biggest difference is Irvin was on faaaaar more superior teams.

I think talent wyse they are pretty similar. Pretty close in size. Both run the same routes. Irvin had more drive, but that's because he knew his team was something special.

Oh and biggest alike trait of all....they're both gs14's!

That has to be one of the Greatest Interviews in NFL History !!!  :lol: 

Funny Stuff !  :lol:

the funniest part was when:

keyshawn "You didn't block"

Irvin "yes i did"

Keyshawn "no you didn't"

Irvin looking like maybe i snorted a little too much and said "okay well i didn't" :lol:

Keyshawn "You couldn't play for Parcells"

irvin looking shocked

Keyshawn "You could playfor the Rams though" :lol:

Is there a link to the interview somewhere?

http://rapidshare.de/files/6664097/...yshawn.wmv.html

:ph34r:

Link doesnt work

it is dead now....

the lurkers killed it...

Neither one will ever be in the Hall.

Keyshawn doesn't get enough credit. He's better then most people say.

But Keyshawn isn't 75% of the WR that Irvin was. There is no such thing as right place-right time, you make your own right place-right time. If Keyshawn wasn't a little whiney ###### he would have been on that SuperBowl team with the Bucs. If Keyshawn wasn't so damn loud he would have stayed with the Jets, Martin, Chrebet, and a solid team and competed for SuperBowl Championships. He mouthed his way out of two cities already and he's well on is way to city #3. I don't think insulting Irvin is a smart move for a Cowboy player.

Now he's stuck in Dallas and will never win a ###### thing with Bledsoe as his QB.

If you are old enough to truly remember Michael Irvin, then you remember a combination of strength, speed, wits, and desire that go way beyond what most any WR's have. He was a big WR, he went across the middle, he ran outs for 1st downs, he caught TD's, he caught clutch TD's, he played injured, and despite the hooker/cocaine scandals I don't ever remember any of his teammates with a bad word to say about him.

This isn't like comparing Chad Johnson or TO, to Irvin, Keyshawn is just not as good and never has been anywhere close to as good as him.

Stats lie in this case.

first of all, they are both idiots. if i had to pick the bigger idiot, it would be the dumazz that showed up at his arraignment, in front of a judge, on charges of cocaine possesion and with prostitutes, DRESSED LIKE A DAMN PIMP WITH A FUR COAT, GLASSES AND HAT! that was one of the dumbest things i've ever seen any human being do. so irvin gets the nod for biggest idiot of these two. meshawn is not far behind tho. throw me the damn ball and ripping a consumate pro and team player like the flashlite is classless and stoopid as well.

irvin was a great reciever in his day, but not all world.

keyshaun was great and is good, but not all world either. however, keyshaun is one tough son of a b!tch. i got respect for any dude who will go over the middle like that and take some of the shots he takes and get up and do it again.

irvin, i'm sure deserved any comments directed his way. keyshaun as well. they are both idiots, just keyshaun is a tough idiot.

Honestly I think they are carbon copy's of one another.

Biggest difference is Irvin was on faaaaar more superior teams.

I think talent wyse they are pretty similar. Pretty close in size. Both run the same routes. Irvin had more drive, but that's because he knew his team was something special.

Oh and biggest alike trait of all....they're both gs14's!

Someone needs to add gs14 to the urban dictionary.

I must state again (FOR THE RECORD)

Keyshawn was the #1 pick overall, and he couldn't even beat out Wayne Chrebet as a rookie, when Chrebet practically walk-on to the Jets.