Sign in to follow this  
Super Monster Raiders

What happen to Boldin?

Boldin was hangin out with LT and SA in the "we are gonna take a week off lounge"

I do hope sports reporters stop saying, "Arizona's great receiver, Anquan Boldin, and his teamate, Larry Fitzgerald..."

Should be the other way 'round.

Boldin was hangin out with LT and SA in the "we are gonna take a week off lounge"

I know, what the hell?

And the people who were actually supposed to take a week off - Randy Moss, anyone? - didn't. :thumbsup:

Boldin actually had a lot of balls thrown his way, problem is most of them were 5-10 feet off target.

He had his hands on a few he probably should have caught, but McCown had no time to throw and threw like crap when he did.

I do agree though, Fitz is the best WR in Arz by a long shot.

Guest Giants Rule 04
Boldin actually had a lot of balls thrown his way, problem is most of them were 5-10 feet off target.

He had his hands on a few he probably should have caught, but McCown had no time to throw and threw like crap when he did.

GB Fitz. :banana:

I have him, Steve Smith, and Terry Glenn. My receivers are beasts! :banana:

GB Fitz. :pointstosky:

I have him, Steve Smith, and Terry Glenn. My receivers are beasts! :pointstosky:

So r mine....Holt, Wayne and Fitz

Mine really tore it up this week: DJack, JWalker, Michael Clayton, Boldin, Glenn, and Galloway. Even with these winners, I only lost by 1 point.

Mine really tore it up this week: DJack, JWalker, Michael Clayton, Boldin, Glenn, and Galloway. Even with these winners, I only lost by 1 point.

Your bitching about

1. A guy out for 4-6 with knee surgery

2. A guy that doesn't even belong on your team any more since he's on IR

3. 2 guys on the same team who have their bye week.

What did you really expect?

Mine really tore it up this week: DJack, JWalker, Michael Clayton, Boldin, Glenn, and Galloway.  Even with these winners, I only lost by 1 point.

Your bitching about

You got it wrong.

The point was that my top 3 WRs are out, Boldin gets blanked, Galloway was on bye (and just lost his QB), and Glenn picked up like 30 yards.

It has been a tough season at WR for me, and Boldin was really my only hope for points at WR.

Mine really tore it up this week: DJack, JWalker, Michael Clayton, Boldin, Glenn, and Galloway.  Even with these winners, I only lost by 1 point.

Your bitching about

You got it wrong.

The point was that my top 3 WRs are out, Boldin gets blanked, Galloway was on bye (and just lost his QB), and Glenn picked up like 30 yards.

It has been a tough season at WR for me, and Boldin was really my only hope for points at WR.

You're bitching: TRUE

DJAX out 4-6: TRUE

Walker out for year and should not be on your team: TRUE

Clayton and Galloway on bye week: TRUE

Care to tell me what I got wrong?

McCown played a HORRIBLE game, just horrible.

Looks like Dennis Green's brilliant maneuvering this week really worked well - if he meant to destroy the psyche of his starting QB and not to disrupt the planning of the opposing defense. Excellent work douche. Make a guy think he lost his job after 2 career games to a washed up Kurt Warner.

GB Fitz. :cheers:

I have him, Steve Smith, and Terry Glenn. My receivers are beasts! ;)

So r mine....Holt, Wayne and Fitz

Mine are better.

I have Boldin, Steve Smith, and Santana Moss

(not to mention a hurt DJax and Kevin Curtis lounging on my bench).

I do hope sports reporters stop saying, "Arizona's great receiver, Anquan Boldin, and his teamate, Larry Fitzgerald..."

Boldin has done more at this level so far than Fitz, and they are both great receivers. Boldin is dependant on his QB to get him the ball, McCown had a horrible game and was off on many throws. Boldin has been money all year, don't know how you can say that when one week he doesn't go off.

Boldin has done more at this level so far than Fitz, and they are both great receivers. Boldin is dependant on his QB to get him the ball, McCown had a horrible game and was off on many throws. Boldin has been money all year, don't know how you can say that when one week he doesn't go off.

Good post.

People seem to forget what he did in his rookie season. Fitz's wasn't nearly as impressive. They both are talented. I think Fitz has more God-given ability, but I believe Boldin makes up for the lack of physical talent (when compared to Fitz) with heart.

Guest Rock Hard
McCown played a HORRIBLE game, just horrible.

Watched the game (ThGd for da Ticket).... gotta agree this weeks 'Zona letdown was more in McCown's lap than anything else (although he did wake up and start looking better later in the second half) ... guess one's got to expect this - some weeks ya just don't have your game on (happens to EVERY QB sometime in season)....

Still feel better that Green stuck with Josh (although poster comment that this week's "suspense" may have screwed with Josh's morale/confidance)... bad games are just part of the experience that QBs have to work through to become one of the legends....

Other factor was (and will continue to be) the suckazz running game..... Fisher was smart enough to know that, shut that down with ease, and focused on pass defense....

Let's hope da Cards can get this one fixorated soon....

p.s. on Bolden vs. Fitz - give it a rest, they're both awesome and the two prong WR attack garners success in that defenses can't just shut down one.....

I think a lot of people are greatly overrating McClown.

Also, Larry Fitz may be very good, I don't dispute that but

he benefits greatly from Boldin's presence on the field.

Boldin is a monster, he's replaced David Boston as a WR

in a TE body and has proved (somewhat) more durable

(and surely has a much better attitude).