Sign in to follow this  
NASDAQ

I Think there will now be official shift talk

I sincerely believe that with all the talk last week of Chester getting carries, Billich did the right thing by producing a gameplan WITHOUT Chester. He was in one package all day and had a short rec incompletion. However, in the extreme late stages of the game, he had 2 for 22. I think Brian has no choice but to include him more now. Especially after Lewis was cleary given his chance today.

Like I said 2 weeks ago.....Jamal has lost it. He cannot find the holes, he has no burst, and he doesn't have the O-line to help out.

Three strikes your out......Jamal owners time to trade....get whatever you can.

:headbanger: Or you'll end up like this.

I had a funny feeling Jamal would do something today and my wife laughed at me .. so at the last second I put in FWP ... I knew there was some reason why I married her.

J. Lewis

15 ATT

34 YDS

0 TD

Seems as Billick abandoned the run or Da Bears D was too tough

:thumbsup: i wuz just bustin your balls...

to get geek status you only need 50 posts so you're almost there

I had a funny feeling Jamal would do something today and my wife laughed at me .. so at the last second I put in FWP ... I knew there was some reason why I married her.

:thumbsup:

Sure hope so. Some numbnuts dropped Chester yesterday; I scooped him up in an instant.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

:o :o

wouldnt you all expect Taylor to get more work?

Yes normally you would......but you have to remember, this is Brian Billick. The guy who still insists Kyle Boller is a NFL QB.

This is the guy who stuck with ahhh.....who was that guy.....umm....who was that guy from Louisville? For a whole season.

He is loyal to his starters......so beware. :ph34r: Don't hop on the Chester bandwagon just yet.

wouldnt you all expect Taylor to get more work?

Yes normally you would......but you have to remember, this is Brian Billick. The guy who still insists Kyle Boller is a NFL QB.

This is the guy who stuck with ahhh.....who was that guy.....umm....who was that guy from Louisville? For a whole season.

He is loyal to his starters......so beware. :ph34r: Don't hop on the Chester bandwagon just yet.

Just remembered.........CHRIS REDMAN! :D

I think at this point with Ricard being out,Jlew would be a nice option at Fb to pave the way for Chester.That's of course if the coach wants to pull his head out of his ass and win some games this year.

right - he's got a hard on for Jamal

But something's gotta give, JLew looks like crap.

<_<

I sincerely believe that with all the talk last week of Chester getting carries, Billich did the right thing by producing a gameplan WITHOUT Chester. He was in one package all day and had a short rec incompletion. However, in the extreme late stages of the game, he had 2 for 22. I think Brian has no choice but to include him more now. Especially after Lewis was cleary given his chance today.

Absolutely...point proven today.