Sign in to follow this  
parrot

Biggest kick in the nuts?

Who had the biggest kick in the nuts loss?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the biggest kick in the nuts loss?

• Chargers
    • Cowboys
    • Broncos
    • Packers

There were just some brutal losses all over the league yesterday. The Chargers seemed to have their game in hand before a draw-jopping special teams play; the Bledsoe all of us Patriots fans know finally reared his ugly head for Dallas; the Broncos fairly dominated the Giants most of the game but let them hang around too long; and the Packers lost on a last second fifty six yard boot to the VIKINGS.

Which team had the most heatbreaking, kick in the nuts, loss? Make your case here.

I voted the Cowboys, because they dominaated the whole game and they shut down the Best Offense in football up to that point. No one really cares about the NFC Norris division so no for the packers. I thought shutting down LT2 was a win intself and they deserved to win. The Broncos finish in a close second.

It was close between the Broncos and the Packers, I'm going with the Broncos just because the Broncos are in the hunt ... but man, that 56 yarder woulda been hard to take. The play just before that, the Vikes got like 1.5 yards on a screen pass, kick woulda been short without this gain.

I voted the Cowboys, because they dominaated the whole game and they shut down the Best Offense in football up to that point. No one really cares about the NFC Norris division so no for the packers. I thought shutting down LT2 was a win intself and they deserved to win. The Broncos finish in a close second.

Ditto

It was close between the Broncos and the Packers, I'm going with the Broncos just because the Broncos are in the hunt ... but man, that 56 yarder woulda been hard to take. The play just before that, the Vikes got like 1.5 yards on a screen pass, kick woulda been short without this gain.

If that 56 yarder misses, the game still goes to OT. it's not as if the packers were leading at that point, they still could have lost in OT.

Chargers were by FAR the hardest to take.

up 3, blocked FG brought back for a TD with 5 mins to play? :mad: