Sign in to follow this  
dbc5631

MEMO Vs FWP Revisited

This is a semi follow up to the following link.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...opic=167002&hl=

In my league, FWP was drafted in the last rounf and MeMO went undrafted.

After the 1st 2 weeks of the season, Willie Parker was pronounced God. Those of us that can see past wishful thinking and Homerism weren't too quick to byuy into the FWP manloving.

After Week 3 when FWP laid an egg against the Patsies, a member(above link) asked the question should he trade Parker for MeMo and most of you (MR. T, Sprewell, Vojimbo, Stalker, etc) basically called the original poster stupid.

Well myself, Trojan and FF Guru Guy to name a couple couldn't understand in the famous words of Poster Nate Burleson the FWP "Ballwashing".

Well FWP lovers, here are the stats you dont wanna see since those two bullshit games in week 1 and 2.

MeMo - 4 games, 64 carries for 260 yds, 16 catches for 170yds, 1 Total TD. 80 Touches for 430 yds

FWP - 4 games, 66 carries for 267yd 2 catches for 8 yds, 1 Total TD. 68 Touches for 287 yds.

Memo is clearly the better fantasy player at this point and the gap will only widen more as the season moves forward.

Memo is really the only weapon the Vikes have while Pitt has Bettis, Ward and Randle El.

Now, here's the challenge.... If you're still a FWP jock sniffer step up and claim once again the he's a better fantasy player than MeMo and how there's no way a man should make that trade.

You've been wrong once, double or Nothing????

not a FWP lover, but here is one advantage he has....

Pitt is actually a GOOD team, therefore coming from behind won't limit his production as much as memo. although Memo did have a nice game last week.

FWP and MEMO are about equal in my mind, but i'd rather have FWP as of right now

My only question is why did Memo go undrafted in your leagues? You should have been smart enuff to draft him. :lol:

Back for more, huh Barber? lmao.

By the way, I picked him up off the FA list after Week 1. If you step back and remember, Moore was 3rd string at the start of the season, FWP was the known week 1 starter prior to the season. Thats why Parker was drafted and Moore wasnt.

My only question is why did Memo go undrafted in your leagues? You should have been smart enuff to draft him. :lol:

By the way, I picked him up off the FA list after Week 1. If you step back and remember, Moore was 3rd string at the start of the season, FWP was the known week 1 starter prior to the season. Thats why Parker was drafted and Moore wasnt.

I never left. Also Moore was drafted in all my leagues. what leagues do you play in? Smart people knew it was only time before Moore would be the starter.

I never left. Also Moore was drafted in all my leagues. what leagues do you play in? Smart people knew it was only time before Moore would be the starter.

MEMO drafted in a 10 man league while FWP went undrafted. (draft in august before bettis and staley out)

My only question is why did Memo go undrafted in your leagues? You should have been smart enuff to draft him. :banana:

Agreed, I can't imagine a league in which Memo wasn't drafted. He was the backup RB (behind a fragile # 1) on what was considered than a top offense.

Guest brownhelmets
not a FWP lover, but here is one advantage he has....

Pitt is actually a GOOD team, therefore coming from behind won't limit his production as much as memo. although Memo did have a nice game last week.

FWP and MEMO are about equal in my mind, but i'd rather have FWP as of right now

We do have a man with a brain on this thread.

FWP will continue to be either average or great depending on the game, which is better then MeMo based on the production of the teams they play on.