Sign in to follow this  
ducestaley85

Any good TE pickups this week

Guest Loose Circuits

He's a FB I believe.

Maybe Magnum, Vikes have been awful v the TE and he sometimes catches TD's.

Kinney from Tenn seems to be getting quite a few looks.

Yea, I like this guy. Gets more love than Troupe. As for Watson/Graham, it's a crap shoot. Watson has the better hands but has yet to supplant Graham. Never know which is going to be "in the game plan" leading to a lot of this --> :shocking: if you don't start the right guy. Still, I have Graham (dropped Watson for him) and Kinney so I could be a bit prejudiced. :headbanger:

Guest Rock Hard
He's a FB I believe.

No - (Sellers) listed as "TE" in CBS Sportsline.... don't know, get scared of low reception number players (and his is waaaaaay low)....

I think Heath Miller (Pitts) has been coming on strong and should be available.. picked him up myself this week....

Jeremy Stevens and Heath Miller are available in a couple of my pools. Both would be a decent pickup. Erron Kinney is probably available as well.

One to keep an eye on would be Desmond Clark in Chicago, he is starting to get alot of looks, especially near the end zone.

jmo

"Heath Miller – Don’t confuse Miller with Steve Heiden. He was a first-round pick for a reason, and is quickly establishing himself as a key component in the Steeler’s offense. He has a touchdown in each of his last three games and has posted 130 yards over his last two games. If anything, his role will expand as the season progresses, so hold on tight! "

"Heath Miller – Don’t confuse Miller with Steve Heiden. He was a first-round pick for a reason, and is quickly establishing himself as a key component in the Steeler’s offense. He has a touchdown in each of his last three games and has posted 130 yards over his last two games. If anything, his role will expand as the season progresses, so hold on tight! "

I grabbed him this week. I have McMichael so I figured I was set at TE but He's been so hot lately that I wanted to keep him off of opposing rosters.

McMichael has cooled so he may eventually get a start.

Snaged him up in two leagues last week. He has been solid the last 3 weeks and that should continue. :blink:

Heath Miller is a stud. :blink:

Who cares what your mom thinks