Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

drafted priest and still okay

for all the crap ive heard about how priest has been a bust of a draft pick, my team is 6-1 and cruising (knock on wood) to the playoffs. hes been consistent all year and unlike lt and shaun he has had productive numbers just about every week. so to all who have been bashing him on this forum, i just wanted to let u know this owner is fine with having him as my starter. on top of that i am glad lj has been spelling him to keep him fresh, and oh yeah consistent.

He's the 5th or 6th ranked RB in my scoring format and most the RB's ahead of him haven't had their bye week yet.

I don't think anyone is saying Priest isn't a good #1 RB. It's just that he can't single handidly win games for you anymore the way he used to... just doesn't get enough touches.

my point is he hasnt singlehandedly lost me a game yet. lt ran for like 5 yards with no tds against my eagles and im pretty sure shaun alexander had a dismal week after his huge week. even on the week priest ran 14 times for 18 yards, he caught 5 for 100 and a td.

Priest has not failed me. He's a solid RB when you compare him to all the other RBs. Sure...he's borderline falling off the table of the FF elite RBs but he's considerably more predictable than some other one week wonders. I heard the same stuff from F. Taylor naysayers. He's been a decent RB this year too.