Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Carson Palmer- Anyone else concerned

Pretty tough. I am considering trading him and Mewelde Moore for Priest and Favre or Leftwich.

Remaining schedule:

Week 8 GNB -- --

Week 9 @BAL -- --

Week 10 < bye > -- --

Week 11 IND -- --

Week 12 BAL -- --

Week 13 @PIT -- --

Week 14 CLE -- --

Week 15 @DET -- --

Week 16 BUF

Week 8 and and 14 should be gravy. But other games will be tough

week- pass d rank

8- 17

9- 1

10- bye

11- 6

12- 1

13- 18

14- 25

15- 12

16- 3

This is very interesting. I traded for carson becuase our league depends on stud qb's who throw td's. After seeing these numbers i wonder if i should also move him. But, in my opinon i'll hold on to him since im 6-1 and prob. in the playoffs, and that playoff schedule (weeks 15-16) looks shakey. My backup is Eli so i think i'll still be able to hold down the qb spot incase carson stuggles. Aby other opinions would be great.

So for this year Baltimore and Buffalo have not exactly been stellar defenses.

When it comes to pass yards allowed: Baltimore ranked #1 and Buffalo #3. Both have also allowed an average of about less then 1 pass td per game.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

only team to be concerned with is Indy, he will do better against Pitt next go around

You also have to factor in who Baltimore and Buffalo have played so far this year

Baltimore - Indianapolis, Ten, NY Jets, Det, Cleve, Chic (the last four teams are all at or near the bottom in passing stats)

Buffalo - Hous, Tampa, Atl., NO, Miami, NYJets, Oak (Except for Oakland none are known for passing and Oakland did a pretty good job against the Buffalo pass D)

Also, Buffalo's run D has been so bad no one has needed to pass.

Pretty tough. I am considering trading him and Mewelde Moore for Priest and Favre or Leftwich.

I remember Palmer doing pretty well last year against tough d's toward the end of the season so i'm not really concerned. it would have been nice to see him get more than 12 pts last week but i'm not going to try and deal him. and i would be cautious towards farve. i know he is brett farve but i would be real cautious in having him as my starter for the playoffs. i really think that aaron rogers will get some time down the stretch. the pack will be out of it by week 12. and the pack really need to look out for their future.

8,14,15,16 are gravy. Balt D is not what it used to be. Not concerned at all.

:thumbsup: :wall: :wall: :bench: :clap: :banana: :cheers: :first:

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

I have Palmer and Leftwich <_<

Not concerned. Palmer will continue to get 250+ and 2-3 tds per week.

<_<

The thing that's killing Palmer is his ultra-conservative coach. That and the Cincy running defense. I like the guy against the better teams, as it forces Sherm Parcells to open it up more.

Unless of course they're up against Pittsburgh's running game, and all your going to get is Bengal defensive rookies chasing a bunch of fire trucks.

I'm sticking with Cahhhhson all the way...