Sign in to follow this  
bushwood

kevin jones bandwagon...

he does have a very favorable schedule, particularly in the playoffs. With Garcia tossing the ball (an average QB but a known commodity), Rogers and Roy returning to the lineup, anyone see a signicant bump in his numbers the rest of the way?? I really think there remains to be a ton of potential here with the schedule and the offense opening up a bit more.

bushwood

fyi--not an owner of kj, but looking to trade for him

:lol:

I remain firmly seated on the KJ bandwagon.

This week's game against Chicago might not be his breakout game, but it's coming. Garcia can get that offense clicking, and C.S. coming back to full time play will help his yards.

KJ is in for a big second half, IMO.

B)

I remain firmly seated on the KJ bandwagon.

For lack of better options........ yes

I've started him every week but the one he scored 2 TDs in :D (1-4-1)

Plus I keep hearing this guy Scooter talk him up in every thread, so I've got some kind of false security thing going  

I need him in week 9 (with McGahee on a bye), so I hope those receivers get healthy quickly.

The defense is playing pretty well, and they're giving the offense some good field position.

i really think he will break out in the second half as well. I am trying to package jamal lewis with a scrub to acquire KJ. KJ=potential. Jamal=worthless.

Plus, despite the Lions deficiencies they will likely be in the mix for NFC norse champion right up until the end.

Bushwood

I might be on the wagon but you wouldn't know it because I'm quietly hiding in the back. :thumbsup:

Crap, you're back here too? So that's what that smell was! :cheers:

It's been a rough year for KJ owners, but I do still believe that there is a ray of hope. They've taken him off the injury list, so I guess the shoulder feels better. Cory Schlesinger played last game and he appears to be ready to go too. That right there is a huge plus. Add in Garcia at Qb, who while not spectacular by any means, pretty much has to be better than Harrington, and a schedule that only gets easier as the season goes on, and you shoud expect much better things from this kid in the near future. This week he might have it tough against the Bears, but look at the schedule after that:

09 Sun, Nov 6 at Minnesota

10 Sun, Nov 13 Arizona

11 Sun, Nov 20 at Dallas

12 Thu, Nov 24 Atlanta

13 Sun, Dec 4 Minnesota

14 Sun, Dec 11 at Green Bay

15 Sun, Dec 18 Cincinnati

16 Sat, Dec 24 at New Orleans

Whether he'll live up to preseason hype down the stretch I don't know, and it might be too little too late for some owners even if he does, but I have him in 2 $$ leagues and I still think he's worth holding onto. In fact , I made an offer for him in my 3rd $$ league, but the owner feels as I do, so it didn't go through.

:thumbsup:

Guest Loose Circuits

I just traded for him and Roy. Gave up Droughns and Glenn.

I expect big things from Detroit's offense down the strethc. Mooch's jobs on the line...

The schedule is already been mentioned. Not to mention they are already tied for the lead in the NFC North mostly because of their D. With all the injuries the offense will have to carry them thru the 2nd half.

09 Sun, Nov 6 at Minnesota

10 Sun, Nov 13 Arizona

11 Sun, Nov 20 at Dallas

12 Thu, Nov 24 Atlanta

13 Sun, Dec 4 Minnesota

14 Sun, Dec 11 at Green Bay

15 Sun, Dec 18 Cincinnati

16 Sat, Dec 24 at New Orleans

Chi #1 Vs RBs

Minny #18 Vs RBs

Ariz #19 Vs Rbs

Dallas #2 Vs RBs

ATL #20 Vs RBs

Minny #18 Vs RBs

GB #11 Vs RBs

Cinn #14 Vs RBs

NO #27 Vs RBs

It doesn't look too bad, I'd just be wary about this week and Dallas.