Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

fisher over rudi?

could there possibly be any sane justification for starting tony fisher over rudi johnson? im thnking fisher will be featured, while rudi will continue to split touches with chris perry.

that's it huh. no one thinks fisher can possibly outproduce rudi this week. im disappointed in you all. seems like a decent question.

that's it huh. no one thinks fisher can possibly outproduce rudi this week. im disappointed in you all. seems like a decent question.

I do, but I'm sure samp will be along to tell me I'm stupid.

Check out Green Bay's defense against the rush. Only one RB really tore them up, and Green Bay is currently giving up 3.4 yards per carry, and has only surrendered two touchdowns.

Now, where they are vulnerable is in the passing game, as Mewelde Moore demonstrated last week. To me, that means Chris Perry should eat them alive.

On the flip side. Fisher's strength is blocking and receiving. With the current state of this team, Fisher just might be the second or third best receiving option. He'll get plenty of looks in the passing game. I wouldn't expect huge rushing stats, but I think actually think these two could be pretty even this week. It really depends on how Green Bay bounces back, on the road, from a bad loss.