Sign in to follow this  
LSUtiger

Bench SJax Sunday?

With SJax playing well for me of late I'm skeptical his nice run will continue on Sunday v. Jacksonville. Anyone think benching SJax for the likes of M.Moore or W. Parker would be more beneficial? I'm thinking Parker but I'm leery about Bettis' goal hawking... What do YOU think? Stick with Jackson? :shocking:

Guest Loose Circuits

You'd have to be out of your mind to bench Jackson for the likes of Willie P or MeMO.

Jax is giving up 120 per on the ground, granted they have only given up 2 TD's, but come on....

If I had W. Parker I would start him in a minute against the injury riddled Ravens but my next best RB is Mike Anderson so I'm sticking with Jackson.

You'd have to be out of your mind to bench Jackson for the likes of Willie P or MeMO.

Jax is giving up 120 per on the ground, granted they have only given up 2 TD's, but come on....

Perhaps I'm overanalyzing the situation but then again, think about it man...STL is w/o their starting QB, 2 WRs, and their defense is terrible, which added up equals minimal production from Jackson. Jamie Martin is downright awful and his play won't help SJax in the least. Maybe it's not all that crazy to think about Parker instead....wouldn't you agree?

I have the same two backs you do and I'm playing them both. However, if you are determining which one to play between the two I would go with SJAX. He will get the goalline carries whereas FWP doesn't.

i've played with the idea, something about Droughns playing Houston is so tempting.

Doesn't he have 4-5 TD's in the last 3 weeks? C'mon he is the offense right now.

The Rams will be forced to lean on Jackson because all of their other offensive weapons will be on the sidelines. He will get the carries, and I expect good numbers this week.

Guest Loose Circuits

After 2 bad games to start off the year, CMart put up almost 70 while the Jets didn't have much of a passing game either.

They are giving up 4 yards a carry and Jackson will be the main offensive weapon.

Sure go ahead and bench him :(

Stick with SJAX. Even though hes going up against tough Jax D coming off bye he should get yards and score at least once. I'm sticking with him and not putting in moore or other low level rbs.

Stick w/ the sure thing, he's been very reliable and with the new coach and weak qb, he will get more touches

Perhaps I'm overanalyzing the situation but then again, think about it man...STL is w/o their starting QB, 2 WRs, and their defense is terrible, which added up equals minimal production from Jackson. Jamie Martin is downright awful and his play won't help SJax in the least. Maybe it's not all that crazy to think about Parker instead....wouldn't you agree?

You could have written the exact same thing last week.

You could have written the exact same thing last week.

Yeah but they were playing the A'ints defense, not Jacksonville coming off a bye. I have Jackson and am sticking with him but I would be very tempted if I had another decent option.

I am probaby sittinag S. Jax for D. Davis and L. Jordan. I just think the other two have the opportunity for bigger games w/ higher scoring games. While S. Jax probably is a little safer than D. Davis.

thoughts?

I am probaby sittinag S. Jax for D. Davis and L. Jordan. I just think the other two have the opportunity for bigger games w/ higher scoring games. While S. Jax probably is a little safer than D. Davis.

thoughts?

Wouldn't bench him for S.Davis. Would consider Willie Parker at home on Monday night against a beat up Baltimore defense though.

I am probaby sittinag S. Jax for D. Davis and L. Jordan.  I just think the other two have the opportunity for bigger games w/ higher scoring games.  While S. Jax probably is a little safer than D. Davis.

thoughts?

Wouldn't bench him for S.Davis. Would consider Willie Parker at home on Monday night against a beat up Baltimore defense though.

Not Stephen Davis...I am sitting him for Domanick Davis vs. Cleveland.

Never bench your studs SJAX = STUD

I am probaby sittinag S. Jax for D. Davis and L. Jordan.  I just think the other two have the opportunity for bigger games w/ higher scoring games.   While S. Jax probably is a little safer than D. Davis.

thoughts?

Not Stephen Davis...I am sitting him for Domanick Davis vs. Cleveland.

Oh. That makes more sense. I think Houston will win that game outright!

Guest Loose Circuits

:banana:

:banana:

Hey, JACKSONVILLE DIDN'T LET HIM SCORE ON THE GROUND!!

What a great game by SJAX. He is in the "don't bench your studs" category. I will defintely be missing his action in Week 9. I can only hope Priest will be sitting out a week due to sore head.

Ha dont bench your studs is right but this week i played LT and Lamont Jordan and benched SJax, Figured Lamont and sjax on same level and lamont had an easier matchup. I should have benched Tomlinson and started LaMont and Sjax. Still this week :blink:

Guest Loose Circuits
Ha dont bench your studs is right but this week i played LT and Lamont Jordan and benched SJax, Figured Lamont and sjax on same level and lamont had an easier matchup. I should have benched Tomlinson and started LaMont and Sjax. Still this week :thumbsup:

probably waiting to trade one until after week 10 huh