Sign in to follow this  
BOLAS

Freddy T

Just saw it on the ESPNnews ticker.... any validity to this??? Can't find this w/ any other source...

Guest Loose Circuits

I even checked Jacksonville.com (newspaper), signed up and everything, they have nothing...

Guest Loose Circuits

nuthin on their chat board either...

It's true:

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee...al/13023546.htm

Posted on Fri, Oct. 28, 2005

Jags' Taylor downgraded to questionable for Rams

Associated Press

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonville Jaguars running back Fred Taylor was downgraded to questionable Friday for this weekend's game at St. Louis.

Taylor had been listed as probable in the team's Wednesday injury report. The change in status matched what happened two weeks ago when Taylor was downgraded to questionable three days before a game against Pittsburgh, which he eventually sat out.

Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said Taylor would again be a game-day decision depending upon how he looks during warmup drills before the game against the Rams.

"We anticipate in having him. I'm just trying to be as accurate as possible (about the injury)," Del Rio said. "We're far more optimistic than we were two weeks ago."

If Taylor can't go Sunday, Del Rio indicated the team would follow the same rotation used against the Steelers, with Greg Jones taking Taylor's spot in the backfield.

Taylor leads the team with 401 yards rushing.

Guest Loose Circuits

This sight rules, we get info as it breaks!!

;)

Thanks Fellas

Jaguars | Taylor Misses Practice, Downgraded for Week 8

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:23:21 -0700

Jacksonville Jaguars RB Fred Taylor (ankle) missed practice Friday, Oct. 28 and has been downgraded to questionable for Week 8. Taylor will be a game-time decision this week, but he is not expected to play.

I think we all know how this proceeds from here: Fred guarantees he'll play on Sunday, is nowhere to be found at kickoff . . .

Well, it changes things for me. I have Holmes, Dunn, Fisher and Greg Jones. With Dunn on a bye, it was looking like Fisher would get the nod. Now, I'm not so sure.

Glad for this board . I just dropped Shipp for Greg Jones . Just incase . I need a good back up in week 10 and with freddy you never know. I was hoping to never start Shipp.

Is Jones a safe bet here? I have him and was considering using him at a flex over J. Lewis. Love to see Freddy not play :D

:wall: Great!!! I just picked up Greg Jones and he'll be an excellent play against the Rams. Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Jacksonville Jaguars RB Fred Taylor (ankle) missed practice Friday, Oct. 28 and has been downgraded to questionable for Week 8. Taylor will be a game-time decision this week, but he is not expected to play.

have a link??

have a link??

my bad KFFL

thanks guys :wall: in one of my leagues i was starting him over huge disappointment

jamel lewis :shocking: now i'm going to have to start marion barber and or make a quick pickup probably greg jones.

thanks again for the info and ff today rocks :wall:

Does this do anything for Pearman, or is he just 3rd down action?

he saw about a 3rd of the carries against the steelers and played on most obvious passing downs.

how is it honestly looking for greg jones to start?

cause i got one drop left and i could really use a back this week

i already wasnt quick enough to grab m.barber

should i get jones?

Far... k out.

Just traded Westbrook/Horn for Taylor/McCardell.

Have now dropped M.Robinson to pick up G.Jones.

I hear he's the backup - he'd get the goal-line touches too right?

Fred better not let this sh!t linger for the next few games.

how is it honestly looking for greg jones to start?

cause i got one drop left and i could really use a back this week

i already wasnt quick enough to grab m.barber

should i get jones?

i just picked greg jones up and it's on the hotwire at kffl that fred taylor is questionable and will not play this week.

would you drop stecker for him.. i know it's friggin stecker.. but if jones doesnt play i wont have a back

he saw about a 3rd of the carries against the steelers and played on most obvious passing downs.

Wrong!

Jones had 18 carries, 1 catch

Pearman had 15 carries, 5 catches

Wrong!

sorry maybe it was 1/2 the carries but jones had the greater impact against the steelers. :o so sue me ;)

Wrong!

Its more what they did with those carries

Jones was 18-77 average of 4.3 very nice

Pearmen was 15-22 average of 1.4 yards a carry , not too good

He did have 5 receptions for 35 yards but still , I watched the game and he couldnt break a tackle. he is a great reciever .

For fantasy you really want Jones as he is the better first and second down back and the goal line guy.

Grab Pearman while you can people. He is fast, elusive, Jones is a fulback. Jones did well against the steelers because to run on the steelers you need to be big/strong. Pearman is quick......better suited for the STL game. If you don't get him this week you will be sorry.