Sign in to follow this  
Slim Pickins

So, Andre Johnson hits your waivers.

Anyone who's watched AJ play knows he's a physical freak who's always double teamed. The guy has amazing hands and makes those Antonio Gates type catches where he just goes up and out-fights smaller defenders for the ball. Yes, his situation this year is horrible. But what if two, three weeks down the road Hou. starts to click. They seem like they're getting better lately. They hung in with the Colts during the first half, and Gafney has put up respectable numbers since AJ's gone down.

I'm not saying to pick this guy (AJ) up and start him, but once you've got your starters and a start-worthy backup, take a chance and store him on your bench. Guys like BJones, Toomer, and Gabriel pop up on waivers every week. If a guy like AJ starts to click, he could change your season!

Picked him up and the recently dropped Drew Bennett. I feel i again have some depth at WR.

After looking at your roster, Id drop Carr for him.

Manning should start all the games, he has a decent current starting streak, but they may pull him the 2nd half, but if Garcia stays healthy, he'll remain the start in Detroit.

:thumbsdown: