Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Rule changes for 06 ?

I already have 3 things I am going to change :

1. Divisions will be determined for 06 by total Points scored at season end ( with record as a tie breaker ) It will be 1-3-5-7-9-11 in the Assmegs division and 2-4-6-8-10-12 in the asshat divison. Divisions will stay this way year to year

2. We are moving the league to "My Fantasy league ". Just alot more options with this service. BB's can be doen automatically.

3. BB's will be due on Wednesday night not tuesday and after the BB's are processed i will open the WW for free for all First come first serve add drop ( free of charge ) Thursday at noon - untill Saturday midnight.

I am making these chances due to lessons learned this year in how to make the league better.

Please post any rule changes you would like to see made to think about putting to a vote in the offseason.

Scoring changes , BB dollar amount changes , roster size , payouts , increasing / reducing starting line ups , etc.

you got an idea post it !

thank you.

college player draft :mad: :lol: B)

No trading draft picks :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one is allowed to trade LT no matter how much you give up :thumbsup:

Guest TheCheat
1. Divisions will be determined for 06 by total Points scored at season end ( with record as a tie breaker )    It will be  1-3-5-7-9-11  in the Assmegs division and 2-4-6-8-10-12 in the asshat divison.  Divisions will stay this way year to year

:blink: Also would like to see the cross-division games determined by last year's performance (i.e., stronger teams play stronger teams).

2. We are moving the league to "My Fantasy league ". Just alot more options with this service. BB's can be doen automatically.

:rolleyes: Saw your comment ahill...I'm using both for the first time this year and have to say that rts is only ok by comparison. My Fantasy League offers a lot more customization, and the interface is *much* nicer.

3. BB's will be due on Wednesday night not tuesday and after the BB's are processed i will open the WW for free for all First come first serve add drop ( free of charge ) Thursday at noon - untill Saturday midnight.

:rolleyes: I think this is a great change...Tues. is way too early in the week to know anything about injuries, etc. and the FCFS allows you to react to stuff later in the week. If anything, I'd say leave that open until 12:30 Sun. morning ET (a bit after inactives are announced).

Not major, but I'd like to see the Def. scoring for points allowed tweaked a bit, as the buckets we have right now are a little too big (e.g., 3 and 10 PA both earn the same points for a D).

1. Divisions will be determined for 06 by total Points scored at season end ( with record as a tie breaker )    It will be  1-3-5-7-9-11  in the Assmegs division and 2-4-6-8-10-12 in the asshat divison.  Divisions will stay this way year to year

:rolleyes: Also would like to see the cross-division games determined by last year's performance (i.e., stronger teams play stronger teams).

I agree with all three choices. But I think divisions should be determined every year by the 1-3-5, etc. of the previous year. As for stronger teams playing stronger teams the following year is fine, but I think that with only 1 to 2 keepers the '05 strong teams will not necessarily be strong in '06.

But I like all the changes. :headbanger:

Guest TheCheat
I agree with all three choices. But I think divisions should be determined every year by the 1-3-5, etc. of the previous year. As for stronger teams playing stronger teams the following year is fine, but I think that with only 1 to 2 keepers the '05 strong teams will not necessarily be strong in '06.

But I like all the changes. :rolleyes:

Yeah, good point, I suppose w/ the limited keepers stronger vs. stronger doesn't make much sense.

But, once we set the divs next year, I'd really like to see us stick to those for following years so that we can develop some rivalries, history, etc.

But I like all the changes.  :huh:

Yeah, good point, I suppose w/ the limited keepers stronger vs. stronger doesn't make much sense.

But, once we set the divs next year, I'd really like to see us stick to those for following years so that we can develop some rivalries, history, etc.

As long as we divide the moz army of aliai into two camps. :o

Guest TheCheat
As long as we divide the moz army of aliai into two camps. :(

Zactly. ;)

TRhis is great please keep throwing out Idea's -- I can't do everyhting everyone wants obviously but I will try to tweak things accordingly league next next season as well as hold things up for vote in off season. So keep em coming.

As for " Moz's Alias's " <_< The dubious fact of a so called " Moz Alias " trading LT should disprove this theory all together !

or was it just part of a master plan to throw you all off

:ph34r:

Guest TheCheat
Divide and conquer, huh? ;) 

Why split the "Mozians" up? :huh:  How does that benefit the League?  <_< 

Just curious...

I promised Moz I wouldn't say, anymore. :ph34r:

Divide and conquer, huh? :lol:

Why split the "Mozians" up? :lol: How does that benefit the League? :lol:

Just curious...

not sure how the Divsions will be set up it depends on final point total . Anyway some expressed dislike for the way the divivsion were originally set up therefore I am bowing to the consensus and doing it this way.

I don't agree with leaving RTSports. They are the best I've ever used. They also offer a blind bid system.

:thumbsdown: MFL is great, and is a little bit better in my opinon, but either is fine for me.

Receptions are .5

Completions are .25

Rushing attempts are .1

I would like to see receptions= 1 point for WR/TE- This is how it is in some of my other leagues, and it would close the gap some between WR's and RB's.

Receptions are .5

Completions are .25

Rushing attempts are .1

I would like to see receptions= 1 point for WR/TE- This is how it is in some of my other leagues, and it would close the gap some between WR's and RB's.

I can put that to vote in the off season

thats somehting that needs to be voted on though ( anyhting regarding Scoring , money , draft times ) need league mandate.

2 things, IMO going to MFL is a very good move, the only thing better about RTS is the news section seems to be more up-to-the-minute, other than that MFL is superior

the other thing is that i still believe we should look at is trades, i understand that part of fantasy football is following RL football, and trades are a part of it, but there are several teams in this league that look absolutely nothing like the team that got drafted, and i believe that is wrong

trades that completely overhaul the teams involved are crap IMO

i think we should only be able to trade with a team one time and i am against draft pick trades

i do not like the way the trades went this year, there has been more than one questionable trade, and it bothers me

2 things, IMO going to MFL is a very good move, the only thing better about RTS is the news section seems to be more up-to-the-minute, other than that MFL is superior

the other thing is that i still believe we should look at is trades, i understand that part of fantasy football is following RL football, and trades are a part of it, but there are several teams in this league that look absolutely nothing like the team that got drafted, and i believe that is wrong

i think we should only be able to trade with a team one time and i am against draft pick trades

i do not like the way the trades went this year, there has been more than one questionable trade, and it bothers me

1st thanks for the endorsement of MFL .

2nd - As for the trading policy - What I can do is put up for vote that you can trade with the same team Max 2 times from end of draft - end of week 9. But I won't make it so a team can only trade 2 - 3 times during that span - if a team wants to trade all their players thats their right IMO as it's their team to run as they choose. But i will put up for vote to limit the number of times you can trade with 1 owner.

2nd - As for the trading policy - What I can do is put up for vote that you can trade with the same team Max 2 times from end of draft - end of week 9. But I won't make it so a team can only trade 2 - 3 times during that span - if a team wants to trade all their players thats their right IMO as it's their team to run as they choose. But i will put up for vote to limit the number of times you can trade with 1 owner.

I kinda agree with Lost....not necessarily trades were questionable but that at times teams were trading so much that I lost who was with who.

My suggestions......

-Trades be on the league website first and only posted here after trade as a second confirmation.

-A player can only be traded twice during a season. Either restrict a 3rd trade, put a fee attached, or put it to vote. Granted all leagues have trade biotches but we had big names being tossed around like 'Cheat' at a gay biker rally.

I kinda agree with Lost....not necessarily trades were questionable but that at times teams were trading so much that I lost who was with who.

My suggestions......

-Trades be on the league website first and only posted here after trade as a second confirmation.

-A player can only be traded twice during a season. Either restrict a 3rd trade, put a fee attached, or put it to vote. Granted all leagues have trade biotches but we had big names being tossed around like 'Cheat' at a gay biker rally.

a player can only be traded twice during a season is something I can agree with and will put up for a vote.

personally i love to make alot of trades - but the league it above my preference and if this is the leagues will I will put it into effect.

I can see if two teams try to trade back a player having that not allowed, but if LT wants to bacome the MFFL ###### and jump from team to team, that's O-Tay with me.... :o

Guest TheCheat
I can see if two teams try to trade back a player having that not allowed, but if LT wants to bacome the MFFL ###### and jump from team to team, that's O-Tay with me....  :banana:

As long as everybody, including me, gets a turn w/ LT (much like all the homosexuals get a turn w/ Band W. O'neer during the annual Carolina Bathroom Gay Sex Marathon), I'm all for that. :D

Just have to add that, when the time comes, I'll be voting against the limit on the # of times you can trade w/ one team for a few reasons:

1) It seems quite arbitrary

2) It doesn't *really* address lodd's problem w/ the trading, um, quality in the league

3) I don't want to be stuck at the trading deadline next year w/ only one team that can help me out (and who I can help) w/ a deal, only to *not* be able to do it because it happens we've done business before.

Me and Bathroomoneer, for ex., have made 2 or 3 deals this year w/out any suspicion (that I know of) of sinister doings...should we have then been denied the chance to make the deal we did yesterday (also quite fair, from a this-year vs. next-year perspective), just 'cuz we've actually responded to each other's trade offers before? That'd be arbitrarily unfair, imo.

As long as everybody, including me, gets a turn w/ LT (much like all the homosexuals get a turn w/ Band W. O'neer during the annual Carolina Bathroom Gay Sex Marathon), I'm all for that. :thumbsup:

Hey, I wouldn't mind some of that Carolina bathroom gay sex.....Carolina Top Cat Lesbian style. :shocking:

As long as everybody, including me, gets a turn w/ LT (much like all the homosexuals get a turn w/ Band W. O'neer during the annual Carolina Bathroom Gay Sex Marathon), I'm all for that.  :thumbsdown: 

Hey, I wouldn't mind some of that Carolina bathroom gay sex.....Carolina Top Cat Lesbian style. :banana:

Hey bandy -- at least you gotzz the Panthers this season !

Carolina :pointstosky:

New England :bench:

As long as everybody, including me, gets a turn w/ LT (much like all the homosexuals get a turn w/ Band W. O'neer during the annual Carolina Bathroom Gay Sex Marathon), I'm all for that.   :thumbsdown:  

Hey, I wouldn't mind some of that Carolina bathroom gay sex.....Carolina Top Cat Lesbian style. :bench:

Carolina :banana:

What about your Packers........

:bench:

and Singman and his Lions....

and in three weeks the Panthers travel to the Windy City....

Da bears = :bench:

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits, a dollar.

All for being the Panthers biotches....stand up and holler. :banana:

I'm practicing to become a Carolina Cheerleader bathroom valet!! :pointstosky:

when my Packers draft - Reggie Bush -- fock you all ! :D

i just wish the redskins would friggin lose some more so their 1st rounder would be better...it was supposed to be a damn top 10 pick atleazst when denver traded for it, now it looks like it will be in the 20s :bench:

...and another dig for trade wh0res...draft the team you want, dont assrape other teams for it...

Guest TheCheat

As long as everybody, including me, gets a turn w/ LT (much like all the homosexuals get a turn w/ Band W. O'neer during the annual Carolina Bathroom Gay Sex Marathon), I'm all for that.   :banana:  

Hey, I wouldn't mind some of that Carolina bathroom gay sex.....Carolina Top Cat Lesbian style. :banana:

Carolina :banana:

No doubt, Carolina's looking really good. :thumbsup:

Wouldn't go making funeral arrangements for the Pats just yet tho. :bandana: Indy was a *far* better team last night, but the Pats have the benefit of a free pass into the playoffs, er, I mean being in the AFC East.

Get Seymour back healthy (huge)...Belichick has half the season left to figure something out for that as-of-now-wretched secondary (getting Gay back healthy and benching Starks's no-chucking, no-covering azz <_< were good starts).

I stand by my Pats-Car. Super Bowl prediction. To be the man, you still gotta beat the man -- in the playoffs. Woooooooooo! :rolleyes:

No doubt, Carolina's looking really good.  :thumbsup:

Wouldn't go making funeral arrangements for the Pats just yet tho.  :bandana:  Indy was a *far* better team last night, but the Pats have the benefit of a free pass into the playoffs, er, I mean being in the AFC East. 

Get Seymour back healthy (huge)...Belichick has half the season left to figure something out for that as-of-now-wretched secondary (getting Gay back healthy and benching Starks's no-chucking, no-covering azz  <_< were good starts).

I stand by my Pats-Car. Super Bowl prediction.  To be the man, you still gotta beat the man -- in the playoffs.  Woooooooooo!  :o

The Panthers were 1-7 at this time last year. But at years end they might have been the best NFC team. So a 4-4 Pats team is far from done.

I see a 10-6 Pats team that Indy or anyother team not wanting a piece of in January.

For the Panthers...they just need to learn to beat Ron Mexico. :unsure:

i just wish the redskins would friggin lose some more so their 1st rounder would be better...it was supposed to be a damn top 10 pick atleazst when denver traded for it, now it looks like it will be in the 20s :o

...so they can draft another RB. :thumbsup:

i just wish the redskins would friggin lose some more so their 1st rounder would be better...it was supposed to be a damn top 10 pick atleazst when denver traded for it, now it looks like it will be in the 20s  :headbanger:

...so they can draft another RB. :banana:

no, so they can trade both of em and draft leinart

As long as everybody, including me, gets a turn w/ LT (much like all the homosexuals get a turn w/ Band W. O'neer during the annual Carolina Bathroom Gay Sex Marathon), I'm all for that.   :thumbsup:  

Carolina :thumbsup:

What about your Packers........

and Singman and his Lions....

and in three weeks the Panthers travel to the Windy City....

Da bears = :bench:

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits, a dollar.

All for being the Panthers biotches....stand up and holler. :banana:

I'm practicing to become a Carolina Cheerleader bathroom valet!! :cry:

:banana: