Sign in to follow this  
beginners_luck

Last minute changes with sites down?

Hey, just a question... I know we have all week to submit line-ups. Hell, I probably submit & resubmit several times in a week. What if on game day you want to make a line-up change and the main site is down and we all know this site is always down. Is there anyone we could contact {commish} or do we just have to live with the line-up submitted??? I took a loss this week because of this. Example: watching gameday... TJ DUCKETT inactive, so I'm thinking W.DUNN looks like a much safer play then a "maybe" injured C.DILLON. Of course its maybe 5-10 minutes before 1:00 and no luck with the site. No, biggy just wanted to get imput.... I don't want to lose a game later in the year because someone knew something I didn't know. Thanks for any imput & I'm sorry if this is a stupid thread

Hey, just a question... I know we have all week to submit line-ups. Hell, I probably submit & resubmit several times in a week. What if on game day you want to make a line-up change and the main site is down and we all know this site is always down. Is there anyone we could contact {commish} or do we just have to live with the line-up submitted??? I took a loss this week because of this. Example: watching gameday... TJ DUCKETT inactive, so I'm thinking W.DUNN looks like a much safer play then a "maybe" injured C.DILLON. Of course its maybe 5-10 minutes before 1:00 and no luck with the site. No, biggy just wanted to get imput.... I don't want to lose a game later in the year because someone knew something I didn't know. Thanks for any imput & I'm sorry if this is a stupid thread

If this problem ever arises with anyone send me an email with the changes you want. Now only do this if this is the last resort for you, and I will have to enforce the rules that no changes after kickoff so if i reciever a email at 12:01 CST which is kickoff for me here in Minnesota if will not go through.

Actually This is what we will do. I know there is a delay for email coming in from a few ISP's so I will give a 5 min grace period for this. So I must recieve an email be 12:05 cst or it will be ignored. I understand some might take longer some might not. But I just dont want someone watching a game and seeing a player go for a 99 yard TD on the first play. But My phone number is also on the main page so everyone has that too, but i must get the call before kickoff. I will have to be very strict on this, so if your a minute late your a minute late.