Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

Player's Available

QB:

Orton - May be a nice back up that can be had very cheap

RB:

Moore - Nice young RB, very consistent yardage.

Pass - Insurance for Dillon?

Holmes - ????

WR:

Lelie - Had put together 4 solid games in a row yardage wise, TD's will come. Could be a nice WR2 down the stretch for a contender.

Henry - A injury away from very nice numbers, as the #3 in Cincy, inconsistent, but huge upside!

Evans - Had a nice 2nd half last year, Looking like he could do the same this year!

Mike Williams - Sky is the limit for him, great potential.

D:

Bengals - Leading the league in turnover's I believe.

Only looking for players/picks that will put me in a better situation for next year. All fair offers will be considered.

Moore is the starter!!! Anyone need one for the stretch run let me know:

Moore is starter

Tice made it clear that running back Mewelde Moore will return to his starting role against Green Bay after not getting a carry Sunday.

"Mewelde will start," Tice said. "The reason that Mewelde didn't play was because of the wrist. That is the end of it. There was no other reason. Mewelde is the starter at tailback, and I thought we were better served not to play him."

Moore, who returned a punt 71 yards for a touchdown Sunday, was kept off the field on offense because of a sprained right wrist and a brace on the injury that only would have enabled him to carry the ball in his left hand. Michael Bennett started and gained 16 yards on 19 carries; the Vikings had 12 net rushing yards, second-worst in franchise history.

Judd Zulgad, Star Tribune