Sign in to follow this  
Kilroy

Smitty

I thought I read somewhere that the trades we made so far were put into our league page at RTS, but when I check the draft order it still has me listed as having the #5 pick. I also received an email from RTS notifying me of the trades that have been made so I was just wondering why they weren't made on the site yet.

My other question was about the schedule. I think you said it was randomly generated which is probally why this happened, but in weeks 11 and 12 I play Bezzerk two times in a row. It's not a big deal, but it wasn't what I was expecting. If everybody else thinks it's no biggie than its fine with me too, but I just thought I would mention it, maybe it happened to some other teams as well.

BTW, my money order should be in the mail Monday or Tuesday, if for some reason I don't get it out by then I'll let you know.

I thought I read somewhere that the trades we made so far were put into our league page at RTS, but when I check the draft order it still has me listed as having the #5 pick. I also received an email from RTS notifying me of the trades that have been made so I was just wondering why they weren't made on the site yet.

My other question was about the schedule. I think you said it was randomly generated which is probally why this happened, but in weeks 11 and 12 I play Bezzerk two times in a row. It's not a big deal, but it wasn't what I was expecting. If everybody else thinks it's no biggie than its fine with me too, but I just thought I would mention it, maybe it happened to some other teams as well.

BTW, my money order should be in the mail Monday or Tuesday, if for some reason I don't get it out by then I'll let you know.

Is bezzerck in your division? since we are doing 13 weeks some teams will have to play each other twice.. About the trades, I put them through but for some reason they arent showing up anywhere...me and Jwood have been trying to figure that one out. It'l get straightened out soon

Peace

I think i figured out what happened before, when me and jwood put together the entire draft order on there it changed the first 26 rounds which were already entered. I put both trades through again and according to the draft tracker they worked..check it out to make sure and let me know :wall:

Looks good to me, but I'm so damn drunk right know I wouldn't know if they were right or worng.

I went and watched my beloved Rangers beat the Yankees, again.!! We got out there at noon, starting consumiing alocohol and I just got home. Drank from 12:15 to about 11:30. Going to bed now. Gonna have a massive hangover in church tomorrow. :wall:

Sign in to follow this