Sign in to follow this  
Hagy34

Official Week 12 Discussion and Smack Talk

Here we go guys, 2 weeks left for that final playoff push. Bay Area is pretty much in the playoffs with the points lead he has meaning there is one spot left in reality. That is up for grabs between Amish Drive-By,Eternal Cowboys,Milty's Cal Bears and Suck My Ditka. Good luck to those four teams!

Not really a game that sticks out this week but for the race for the final spot should be interesting!

Hopefully I can put Amish in a world of hurt by dominating him this week!!

Good Luck Everyone!!! :banana: :banana:

I'm rooting for Eternal, Suck My Ditka and Milty this week!!! good luck guys.

I'll agree to everyone on that list but Ditka. I'm sorry but Ditka needs to go down. :blink:

As long as one of those teams wins and I beat Amish, it means that his pick will be lower!!!! Can't wait until Reggie Bush commits to the draft so I can celebrate my new RB!!! <_<

As long as one of those teams wins and I beat Amish, it means that his pick will be lower!!!! Can't wait until Reggie Bush commits to the draft so I can celebrate my new RB!!! :thumbsup:

Bush had 500 total yards against Fresno State. :lol:

I still can't believe you think Maroney is better.

Still though it all depends on which team he goes to. I thought JJ Arrington was going to be awesome in the NFL, but Arizona kills his value.

How are we going to handle free agents this week?

I don't think free agents need to be locked from Thursday to Monday. But we shouldn't allow pickups of players from Thursday games until Tuesday.

As long as one of those teams wins and I beat Amish, it means that his pick will be lower!!!! Can't wait until Reggie Bush commits to the draft so I can celebrate my new RB!!!  :headbanger:

Bush had 500 total yards against Fresno State. :headbanger:

I still can't believe you think Maroney is better.

Still though it all depends on which team he goes to. I thought JJ Arrington was going to be awesome in the NFL, but Arizona kills his value.

I dont think Maroney is better. I think that Maroney might be a better full time NFL back. Reggie Bush is an absoulte freak of nature. I'm not at all worried about the team killing Bush's value either, he's too good. After watching the Fresno game, I think Bush could do more with 15 carries than most backs with 25 so it should be very interesting. Bush will be the number one pick by me if he in fact comes out.

Man what a bad move to switch Keyshawn and Rod Smith for Glenn and Roddy at the last minute. Someone shoot me.

Looks like Vick and Alge are gonna get Amish into the playoffs. So much for a high draft choice. :pointstosky:

nah justin you still got this plus you just need warner to not suck but if they win this week and lose next week either me or eternal only has to win one of our games to make it into the playoffs so your draft picks not necessarily that bad it could still be 3rd or with alot of luck 2nd

Its all up to Mr. Horn. It would be just my luck to see Horn drop about 200 on the Jets.

Wards got his work cut out for him and Harrison is still waiting in the wings. :wall:

Though I'd like to apologize to Mr. Leftwich. If I hadn't started him he wouldn't have busted his ankle today. I'm sorry and Hasslebeck will immediately resume his place in the starting line-up for the remainder of the season.

Oh well, taking a zero at the qb spot is never good, but LJ, Rudi, and Tiki were beasts today and have my most heartfelt appreciation. Keep it up guys.

:lol:

So heres what we are going to have next week. A game between Michigan and Biggums that will decide the Regular Season Champion, should be a great battle. Also my game against Lobos will decide who takes 3rd and inturn who will avoid playing against LT2 in the first round of the playoffs.

Not to mention we are going to have four teams all fighting for one playoff spot. Any of them can advance. Should be a great time!

Wards got his work cut out for him and Harrison is still waiting in the wings.  :thumbsup:

Though I'd like to apologize to Mr. Leftwich. If I hadn't started him he wouldn't have busted his ankle today. I'm sorry and Hasslebeck will immediately resume his place in the starting line-up for the remainder of the season.

Oh well, taking a zero at the qb spot is never good, but LJ, Rudi, and Tiki were beasts today and have my most heartfelt appreciation. Keep it up guys.

B)

Lucky for me you didn't accept my trade offer including Leftwich. He's done for the season.

B)

Wards got his work cut out for him and Harrison is still waiting in the wings.  <_<

:(

Lucky for me you didn't accept my trade offer including Leftwich. He's done for the season.

:mad:

Lucky for me I didn't trade Plummer to you. It's nice to still be strong at the qb slot with him and Hass.

Wards got his work cut out for him and Harrison is still waiting in the wings.  :wall:

:cheers:

:blink:

Lucky for me I didn't trade Plummer to you. It's nice to still be strong at the qb slot with him and Hass.

You have a point.

So heres what we are going to have next week. A game between Michigan and Biggums that will decide the Regular Season Champion, should be a great battle. Also my game against Lobos will decide who takes 3rd and inturn who will avoid playing against LT2 in the first round of the playoffs.

Not to mention we are going to have four teams all fighting for one playoff spot. Any of them can advance. Should be a great time!

Regular Season Champ is a nice $75 payout!

well arent manning and harrison just homosexual

Manning drives me nuts. I have Edge in two leagues and had him last year. I really can't stand Manning anymore.

Here's to anothe playoff choke for Peyton. :banana:

i cant stand the colts anymore i cant even say there fun to watch cuz its not exciting to see the same thing happen all the time and the steelers sucked nuts tonight

Week 13 is going to be amazing in this league. I don't think I've ever seen a league where in the last week you have an actual championship game plus four teams with the same record fighting for one spot.