Sign in to follow this  
Theyhateme459

I won without a QB

I had this game counted as a lost before the games started, then I was like this when I saw the score

:unsure:  :huh:  :o  :)  :P  :lol:  :thumbsup:  :headbanger:  :headbanger:  :banana:

Well, bring yo bad self ovah to the better half of the Carolinas because this weekend is ..........

Assmeg Basement Showdown II!!!

as sad as it may seem you both are still alive in the playoff race :banana:

you all win out and get some huge help - 6-7 could get in :huh:

moz

Slo

LODD

Cheat

are the only ones who are IN It's a dog fight for the other 2 spots between - ahill,singman,tsunami,RAMM,Bandy,and THM

as sad as it may seem you both are still alive in the playoff race  :o

Playoffs! We're not talking playoffs! We're thinking about....

:lol: :banana: R.E.S.P.E.C.T. :lol: :lol:

Just hoping to win out and finish 6-7. Then just see where I stand in regards to the playoffs. :)

:wall: :first: R.E.S.P.E.C.T. :banana: :banana:

Just hoping to win out and finish 6-7. Then just see where I stand in regards to the playoffs. :clap:

Looking at it I am thinking Gkal and RAMM lose out -- Tsunami gets in -- I think between the winner of the ( Bandy - THM ) game , and Singman ( ahills low point total makes it really tough for him to win any tiebreakers )

right now I see it as

Bye

Moz

Cheat/LODD/slo

Cheat/LODD/Slo

Cheat/LODD/Slo

Tsunami

Singman/RAMM/GKAL

right now the asshat division is too close to call -- IF Cheat beats LODD next week -- then the Cheat/Slo winner gets the division. If LODD beats Cheat - he neds Slo to lose 1 more game and needs to win out . Cheat look to have the tiebreaker advantage over Slo -- sloro and LODD are neck and neck

possibilties seem endless right now -- i will post this week a list of playoff posibilites for you all.

I had this game counted as a lost before the games started, then I was like this when I saw the score

:unsure:  :o  :P  :lol:  :headbanger:  :headbanger:  :banana:

Well, bring yo bad self ovah to the better half of the Carolinas because this weekend is ..........

Assmeg Basement Showdown II!!!

Last time you caught me on a low week ;) Now we are rejuvenated and ready to crawl out of the Basement!!! ;)

JUST BRING IT!!! It's only room for one Carolinian down here, and it's not going to be me any more :ph34r:

:clap: :banana: R.E.S.P.E.C.T. :banana: :banana:

Just hoping to win out and finish 6-7. Then just see where I stand in regards to the playoffs. :blink:

Looking at it I am thinking Gkal and RAMM lose out -- Tsunami gets in -- I think between the winner of the ( Bandy - THM ) game , and Singman ( ahills low point total makes it really tough for him to win any tiebreakers )

right now I see it as

Bye

Moz

Cheat/LODD/slo

Cheat/LODD/Slo

Cheat/LODD/Slo

Tsunami

Singman/RAMM/GKAL

right now the asshat division is too close to call -- IF Cheat beats LODD next week -- then the Cheat/Slo winner gets the division. If LODD beats Cheat - he neds Slo to lose 1 more game and needs to win out . Cheat look to have the tiebreaker advantage over Slo -- sloro and LODD are neck and neck

possibilties seem endless right now -- i will post this week a list of playoff posibilites for you all.

larry johnson cant face houston every week and brett favre cant play every game on monday night

that was an extremely atypical week for me, but i truely do hope it continues

Guest TheCheat
larry johnson cant face houston every week and brett favre cant play every game on monday night

that was an extremely atypical week for me, but i truely do hope it continues

Droughns *might* not bust one for 75 yards this week either. :banana:

Should be a toss-up.