Sign in to follow this  
singman2

Playoff Matchups

#1 Horny Toads - Players division champ ($100) and total points winner ($100)

#2 Demolition - Pimps division champ ($100)

#3 Jason Austin - (9-4)

#4 I wanna be more like Lou - (8-5)

#5 Beerboy - (8-5)

#6 Singman - (6-7) :rolleyes:

Week 14 looks like this:

#3 Jason Austin VS. #6 Singman

#4 I wanna be more like Lou VS. #5 Beerboy

Good luck to all. Especially me, I will need it.

I'm rooting for Singman and Moz this week! Go underdogs!

Moz is the underdog as far as the seed number, but I would think you rather play me than him. I limped into the playoffs without my #1 QB, losing a RB mid season and having my big name WR back from injury but not performing. Aside from Alexander who may see less action as the playoffs go on, my team looks more like a team that should be watching the playoffs instead of participating in them. :lol: :cry:

And by the way, you shouldn't be worried about playing any team in this playoffs.

If I somehow get to the next round -- I gaurentee I beat Wuerfel in the semifinals !

thats right GAURENTEE ! !

My only problem is getting past JCW which won't happen :bench: :mad: Wuerfel would be a cakewalk !

I'm rooting for Singman and Moz this week! Go underdogs!

Moz is the underdog as far as the seed number, but I would think you rather play me than him. I limped into the playoffs without my #1 QB, losing a RB mid season and having my big name WR back from injury but not performing. Aside from Alexander who may see less action as the playoffs go on, my team looks more like a team that should be watching the playoffs instead of participating in them. :banana: :rolleyes:

And by the way, you shouldn't be worried about playing any team in this playoffs.

Yeah you're probably right.

If I somehow get to the next round -- I gaurentee I beat Wuerfel in the semifinals !

My only problem is getting past JCW which won't happen :banana: :rolleyes: Wuerfel would be a cakewalk !

Cakewalk huh? Do I smell a sig bet?

My only problem is getting past JCW which won't happen  :headbanger:  :blink:  Wuerfel would be a cakewalk !

Cakewalk huh? Do I smell a sig bet?

Match up won't happen -- look at my match ups this week ! Then look at his ! No way I can win this one as I will be lucky to even break 100.

But if just by some smiggen of a chance beat JCW - yes I will walk on your team and get youuu the defeat you havent tasted in a while !

I am 2-0 against you and you was favored both times and both games I was injury riddled - you cannot win !

as far as a sif bet is concerened sure ! though as I stated it is really likley not going to happen :( :(