Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Is Bell The Man In Denver

Is Bell the man in Dever or will we continue to see rbbc with Dayne?

I've heard Bell is trying to put on some extra pounds this summer.

Is Bell the man in Dever or will we continue to see rbbc with Dayne?

I've heard Bell is trying to put on some extra pounds this summer.

Has there been a true featured back in DEN since TD? Aside from Bell and Dayne they are rumored in the Jamaal Lewis sweepstacks. When FFB rolls around I will, as always, stay away from all DEN rbs.

:blink:

All reports I have heard is that DEN is trying to sign Dayne to a long term deal.

LINK

I don't think Shanny trusts Bell to carry the full load and IMO I think the starting RB for DEN is not even on their roster. Both Jamal and Edge are longshots but I think Shanny will draft a RB on the first day to compete with Dayne and Bell.

All reports I have heard is that DEN is trying to sign Dayne to a long term deal.

LINK

I don't think Shanny trusts Bell to carry the full load and IMO I think the starting RB for DEN is not even on their roster. Both Jamal and Edge are longshots but I think Shanny will draft a RB on the first day to compete with Dayne and Bell.

:argue:

I don't understand why Shanny got rid of Anderson or why nobody picked him up or even brought him in to talk to him. :cry:

Word is that Eagles will take a look at Anderson

Has there been a true featured back in DEN since TD? Aside from Bell and Dayne they are rumored in the Jamaal Lewis sweepstacks. When FFB rolls around I will, as always, stay away from all DEN rbs.

:unsure:

Don't forget about Clinton Portis for the year he was there.... that's when Shanny started getting arrogant and thinking he could turn any back into an All-Pro in that system....

and i think i heard/read a rumor somewhere that DEN was looking to deal Bell... that would be interesting...

Don't forget about Clinton Portis for the year he was there.... that's when Shanny started getting arrogant and thinking he could turn any back into an All-Pro in that system....

and i think i heard/read a rumor somewhere that DEN was looking to deal Bell... that would be interesting...

I'd be happy with that. There's got to be another head coach that can actually use his talent and not keep him in the background for a fat, hunk of worthless dung.

one of the best values of the draft this fall is the backup rb for denver. tinkerbell was hurt all the time at oSu and has been the same thing at denver. he's a great back, he just gets hurt alot. i wouldn't mind burning a middle round pick on dayne myself.

:first:

there was this guy named Portis that had 2 GREAT years.

i think they will keep the RBBC. shanny loves it. bell 2/3, dayne 1/3. and it's going to be another fantasy headache.

I'd be happy with that. There's got to be another head coach that can actually use his talent and not keep him in the background for a fat, hunk of worthless dung.

From the Denver Post: "Don't be surprised if the Broncos explore the possibility of trading running back Tatum Bell. If Denver feels good about its tailback situation and believes it could get a decent return for the third-year speed burner, a deal could develop. " link to the article: http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_3570008

Guest Mr.T

All I know is come draft time I will be making moves for whoever Shanahan has named starter. Every year the guy he's said will be starting has been the starter. It's freak injuries that cause him to switch guys and he's the type who allows players to lose their jobs from injuries if their replacements play better.

Ron Dayne averaged five yards per carry last season.

From what I have read here in Denver, and talking to a friend who works for the Broncos, they love Dayne and will give him every chance to start this upcoming season. And they'll draft a guy like they do every other year as well. Probably in the 4th. <_<

From what I have read here in Denver, and talking to a friend who works for the Broncos, they love Dayne and will give him every chance to start this upcoming season. And they'll draft a guy like they do every other year as well. Probably in the 4th. <_<

Just to play to devil's advocate...if Denver is that in love with Dayne, why was Jamal Lewis scheduled to visit Denver before he re-signed with Baltimore?

Guest stevejohnson

Clearly Shanny doesn't trust Bell even though he has proven to be a game breaker when healthy. I think Shanny likes the challenge of turning Ron "No Gain" Dayne into a 1500 yard RB!

Guest Mr.T

The front office was saying all last year how much they loved the fat man.

Just to play to devil's advocate...if Denver is that in love with Dayne, why was Jamal Lewis scheduled to visit Denver before he re-signed with Baltimore?

I haven't a clue...I am just telling you what my friend has told me. The Bronco Brass likes Dayne, but you know how they are with running backs and their RBBC approach.