Sign in to follow this  
BRANDON ROSS

Boon Docks

I ussually don't stay up late enough on Sunday night to watch Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network so I started recording it with the DVR. Boon Docks has me freaking cracking up. I can't say I agree with the social comentary, but the characters are well developed. It's an interesting scenario, and the animation is great. Anybody else catch the show?

:banana:

I've seen it a few times. Sometimes it's good...other times a little too preachy for my tastes. I don't always want some deep hidden truth in my cartoons.

Sometimes you just want to get baked and watch a cartoon....ya' know?

meh, it's OK I guess.

Too much satire for me. I watch Adult Swim to laugh and be entertained, not for social commentary.

It's good, and occasionally brilliant, but the writing's been too uneven and heavy-handed so far for it to be great.

It's good, and occasionally brilliant, but the writing's been too uneven and heavy-handed so far for it to be great.

Dude!!!

Have you grown?

How's Err?

(BTW, the new episodes pretty much suck, not that I blame you)

Dude!!!

Have you grown?

How's Err?

(BTW, the new episodes pretty much suck, not that I blame you)

I am the perfect size at all times. Err's off stealing cigarettes from poor people right now.

I blame you, but I blame the earth creators of the show and their pathetic three dimensions more. :doh:

meh, it's OK I guess.

Too much satire for me. I watch Adult Swim to laugh and be entertained, not for social commentary.

The Boondocks often has me in tears. But I guess I find that kind of satire and social commentary hilarious.