Sign in to follow this  
davebg

My bus + silver Mercedes = I'm late this AM

So, I'm riding the bus into NYC today, as usual...and we cruise through the ferry in Weehawken, as usual.

Then I her that unmistakable BANG! of one vehicle hitting another...when you are in one of said vehicles.

The bus stop runs right by the drop-off for the valet. The valet must have opened the door to this PHAT silver Mercedes w/out looking b/c the bus I was on crunched the door in.

I feel so bad for the owner of the Mercedes. He's going to get done w/a day of work, get off the ferry, give the valet his ticket and then get that look :first:...followed by those immortal words "Let me get my manager." :mad:

How many people tried to get on the bus, and how many that were already on the bus, feigned injury?

How many people tried to get on the bus, and how many that were already on the bus, feigned injury?

Actually, all the little yuppies couldn't scurry off of the bus fast enough to jump on another bus to get to their cubilce farms on time.

that would suck to be the owner of the car. Will have to rank right up there with the feelin you have when you walk to the parking lot and your car is gone. Had that happen to me and I must have walked around the parking lot for 10 mintues before finally believing that somebody actually stole my BOS car.

you feel sorry for rich people? :argue:

I feel sorry for some dude who had his phat ride focked up b/c of some dipsh|t valet.