Sign in to follow this  
uubeee

Name a player not mentioned a lot that your team should draft?

I like Mike Hass out of Oregon State.

His 40 time was slow at the combine, but the guy has hands and has good route running skills. Has several Oregon State records and is 2nd all time Pac Ten career receiving yards.

Doesn't seem to be getting any press. Hope he falls to the Pack in a later round.

Elvis Dumervil- 6' 255, strong and fast 3-4 olb

Browns 2nd round pick?

Had 20 sacks last season for Louisville.

I think Martin Nance, WR Miami, Ohio is an intriguing guy.

This guy dominated the Mac conference. He got noticed as a sophomore when Rothlisberger was his QB with 90 catches for 1,498 yards and 11 touchdowns.

He partially tore his ACL as a junior, but came back as a senior to post great numbers again. 81 receptions, 1,107 yards, for 14 touchdowns.

Prior to the ACL he was reportedly timed at 4.38 in the 40. The numbers I am seeing from his combine are 4.55 in the 40, and 4.08 in the shuttle. Neither one outstanding, but both good for a big WR. Especially one that is just 1.5 years removed from and ACL injury.

To me this smells a little of Anquan Boldin. He blew out his knee as a junior as well. Came back and had an excellent senior season, but didn't test great at the combine. Boldin went in RD 2.

Right now Nance is projected to go mid 2 to mid 3.

Elvis Dumervil- 6' 255, strong and fast 3-4 olb

Browns 2nd round pick?

Had 20 sacks last season for Louisville.

That's an interesting one. Dumervil has kinda been off the radar latley. Alston was pretty darn good at Stanford. He is supposed to be pretty smart too.